Just a quick note to say thanks to Linkin Park for an AMAZING night at Birmingham last night. Can't talk today, sore throat from singing so much! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please come to india
Hi! I went to last night, my first time been waiting years to see them and they rocked! Am also a little sore from shouting! :D
Yeah first time for me too, they were brilliant, well worth the wait. Loved the set list too, loads of old and new!

MissBehave said:
Hi! I went to last night, my first time been waiting years to see them and they rocked! Am also a little sore from shouting! :D
I went to see them for the first time last night it woz truly AMAZING!!!!! sore throat also but big cheesy grin!!!!
They were totally awesome last night, the new and old songs mixed so well, it was my visit lp concert, I won vip tickets to the concert in birmingham, can't wait for tonight as I had already got a ticket for London so am seeing them again, hopefully it be just as good.
I also went Last night!!!! I was lucky enough to get a Meet + Greet too, so it made it all the more special!!! This was my 3rd time I’ve seen them live each time gets better and better!!!

One question though, in between the two bands, there was background music, dose anyone know what was playing? it sounded like a quality hip hop instrumental.
Fucking Awesome is all i have to say about Last Night - i get goose bumps jst thinking about it. They're also performers tho which is not often see by artists. Except Chester couldnt remember the lyrics to Leave out all the rest i think lol
Come back to the UK again guys!
Hey guys, who supported them?
'Dose it offend you, yeah?' was the name of the band

Fordie said:
Hey guys, who supported them?

That was totally awesome last night, and I was honoured to meet the band. I might not love the latest album, but it does not mean I love them any less.

Thanks Linkin Park for an awesome night...
I would have a loved a meet and greet BUT I think I would have turned into a gibbering mess lol
Thats really cool, i was thinking about going again, but unfortunately got to work. Hope its as good the second time!

Lauren Ahluwalia said:
They were totally awesome last night, the new and old songs mixed so well, it was my visit lp concert, I won vip tickets to the concert in birmingham, can't wait for tonight as I had already got a ticket for London so am seeing them again, hopefully it be just as good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service