Just a quick note to say thanks to Linkin Park for an AMAZING night at Birmingham last night. Can't talk today, sore throat from singing so much! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does it offend you, yeah? Shame for them I thought, it was a bit of a hard crowd, especially when you're unknown by the majority. Thought they did good really, I have their debut album and it is really good. I guess some bands work live some don't..

Fordie said:
Hey guys, who supported them?
Yeah I heard it too, but can't remember how it went so no way i'll know it now. Maybe ask Mr Shinoda? I bet he picked it!

Stuart Williams [Filofax] said:
I also went Last night!!!! I was lucky enough to get a Meet + Greet too, so it made it all the more special!!! This was my 3rd time I’ve seen them live each time gets better and better!!!

One question though, in between the two bands, there was background music, dose anyone know what was playing? it sounded like a quality hip hop instrumental.
shame i cant find anyone who knows what it was, it was awesome thats all i can really remember about it. yea mike must of picked it, if not he made it haha! there must be some one who knows what it was

Justin Fancourt said:
Yeah I heard it too, but can't remember how it went so no way i'll know it now. Maybe ask Mr Shinoda? I bet he picked it!

I also went Last night!!!! I was lucky enough to get a Meet + Greet too, so it made it all the more special!!! This was my 3rd time I’ve seen them live each time gets better and better!!!

One question though, in between the two bands, there was background music, dose anyone know what was playing? it sounded like a quality hip hop instrumental.
LP in Birmingham was fantastic, this was my first LP concert, and I would not hesitate to go to another. Thanks for a brilliant night. LP rocked
Great gig! Last night was brilliant, that kid Christopher who went to play on stage seemed to enjoy himself!

Couple of other pics on my flickr stream.

We liked Christophers little 5 mins of fame XD
Simon said:
Great gig! Last night was brilliant, that kid Christopher who went to play on stage seemed to enjoy himself!

Couple of other pics on my flickr stream.
It was amazing!!!
I got right to the barrier :D
Just a quick question, I'm still kicking myself for not buying one of the CD's they were offering, the ones that came with a code so you can download the live recording of the gig onto it.
Anyone think there might still be a way for me to get one? :(
Theres no need to for the code if you haven't got it, just go click on music, then downloads, it's got all the info on how to download it, it's not up yet it's take 5 to 7 days
You just became my favourite person in the world.

Lauren Ahluwalia said:
Theres no need to for the code if you haven't got it, just go click on music, then downloads, it's got all the info on how to download it, it's not up yet it's take 5 to 7 days
I saw them at Birmingham too. Tey were awesome. It was the third time I've seen them live and love them every time. Loved hearing the new tracks live for the first time too. I then saw Paramore two days later so my voice is also a little worse for wear!!
We also loved it when they got Christopher up on stage - what a great moment!
I remember hearing Temper Trap's A'Sweet Disposition' playing before LP came on- could it be this you're looking for?

Justin Fancourt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service