Just a quick note to say thanks to Linkin Park for an AMAZING night at Birmingham last night. Can't talk today, sore throat from singing so much! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went for seated because if i'm not in the first few rows i always get stuck behind tall people i can't see over and my sister was worried about accidently getting in the mosh pit lol. Would have loved to have been in the middle where Mike went in to the crowd!! I'm just grateful i was there at such an amazing gig.

Trudi-Louise Brannon said:
They are both great views! Until last year I was always seated at concerts but always found myself way back. THe best seated view I had was at LG Arena a couple of years ago for 'Fall Out Boy' - similar block to MissBehave I think judging by the view in the photo! I love the atmosphere of being on the floor in the crowd but it was difficult to get a good view!

Louise said:
We were on the right side of the stage, row 7 of the closest block and the view was perfect. Just a shame my camera has become so useless recently.

MissBehave said:

We were to the left of the stage, second row of seats.. I've never been seated at a concert before, but I must say the view was perfect and still able to dance :D
Yummy Mike in my case!!! Love him.
It was great because Phoenix, Rob, Joe and Mike were always in view, and Chester and Brad kept moving back and forth a lot so got to see loads :) .

MissBehave said:

Louise said:
We were on the right side of the stage, row 7 of the closest block and the view was perfect. Just a shame my camera has become so useless recently.

MissBehave said:

We were to the left of the stage, second row of seats.. I've never been seated at a concert before, but I must say the view was perfect and still able to dance :D

YOU DEFFO HAD THE BETTER VIEW! Yummy Chester lol :)
This is a pic of my view, not as near as being in standing but got a gr8 all view of the whole stage.

Great seats! I was a little further to the right

Lauren Ahluwalia said:
This is a pic of my view, not as near as being in standing but got a gr8 all view of the whole stage.

That's a really interesting pic! I didn't realise there was that gap along the floor! We were just out of shot of your picture - a little further along on the far side, by the side exit.

Lauren Ahluwalia said:

I wondered if the section closest to the stage was reserved for LPU members?

That's a really interesting pic! I didn't realise there was that gap along the floor! We were just out of shot of your picture - a little further along on the far side, by the side exit.

Lauren Ahluwalia said:

Not sure why there was a gap, could of just be to do with crowd safety. A felt the view from where I was, was good and the show deck was kool. As it had a bar.

Louise said:
I wondered if the section closest to the stage was reserved for LPU members?

Lauren Ahluwalia said:

I won the meet and greet because im in the LPU, it went ok, I took stuff to give to them so I HAD to talk to them.
It was pretty awesome though I talked to Mike about the site I co-own (www.mikeshinodaclan.com) even though he already knew about it XD

I'm really new on here...only joined yesterday so haven't got any friends on here yet (sniff!)
So if anyone is looking to add new friends, you're welcome to add me :-)

@Zara19 - I didn't take any pics I'm afraid and I don't think I saw your flag - perhaps I wasn't in the right position. I've never been to a meet n greet! How do you get to do all that? I just go to concerts then go home again!
I think I'd get all nervous and bumbling! I have met actors before at Collectormania in Milton Keynes (sci-fi stuff! - I go for the Buffy/Angel/Firefly ones!) and I know how nervous that makes me!
Me and my husband were at this gig and it was amazing. My husband was very lucky, as he managed to catch a signed, used drumstick from Rob Bourdon. Linkin Park are amazing!!!!!
I can see me and my husband in some of these photos. We are to the right of the stage at the front. I have a turquoise top on and my husband has a red t-shirt. We had an amazing view from where we were standing
About the gap, during LPs 2003 UK tour they did the same, 2 barriers, however they didnt do it for the 2008 tour. The first however many people who got through the door first got orange wristbands (me included XD ) so they can get into the front section, the rest have white ones and have to stay behind the second barrier.

I prefer it, its much safer, as long as your in the front section that is.
any Idea on when we can download the gig?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service