Just a quick note to say thanks to Linkin Park for an AMAZING night at Birmingham last night. Can't talk today, sore throat from singing so much! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a brilliant time seeing LP live for the first time. Loved the set list; a good mix of old and new and beginning to love the new album, which i wasn't so sure of when i first bought it. Every second was amazing and i love how much they interacted with the audience.
I loved the set list too Louise - I really enjoyed hearing the new tracks live for the first time. I did love the new album from the first time I heard it but I know it has taken time to grow on people so maybe hearing them live has helped people too. It was a great show - I can't wait to see them again!

Louise said:
Had a brilliant time seeing LP live for the first time. Loved the set list; a good mix of old and new and beginning to love the new album, which i wasn't so sure of when i first bought it. Every second was amazing and i love how much they interacted with the audience.
There were a few songs i loved straight away but others that i wasn't so sure of but i love them more and more each time i listen to them. There's nothing like hearing something live. It was one of the best shows i have ever seen. Still buzzing now!

Trudi-Louise Brannon said:
I loved the set list too Louise - I really enjoyed hearing the new tracks live for the first time. I did love the new album from the first time I heard it but I know it has taken time to grow on people so maybe hearing them live has helped people too. It was a great show - I can't wait to see them again!

Louise said:
Looks like you were really close! We were also standing but further back....don't like getting to squashed!

Simon said:
Great gig! Last night was brilliant, that kid Christopher who went to play on stage seemed to enjoy himself!

Couple of other pics on my flickr stream.
No, I hate being squashed too, we were all the way back here!

Looks like you were really close! We were also standing but further back....don't like getting to squashed!

Wow! Those first pictures looked really close, but looking at the last one, I think we were closer - just by the side exit to the left. Found a good gap in the crowd but kept getting tall heads in the way! I spent most of the night bobbing about on tiptoes! THe achy feet were worth it though!

Simon said:
No, I hate being squashed too, we were all the way back here!

We were to the left of the stage, second row of seats.. I've never been seated at a concert before, but I must say the view was perfect and still able to dance :D
We were on the right side of the stage, row 7 of the closest block and the view was perfect. Just a shame my camera has become so useless recently.

MissBehave said:

We were to the left of the stage, second row of seats.. I've never been seated at a concert before, but I must say the view was perfect and still able to dance :D
They are both great views! Until last year I was always seated at concerts but always found myself way back. THe best seated view I had was at LG Arena a couple of years ago for 'Fall Out Boy' - similar block to MissBehave I think judging by the view in the photo! I love the atmosphere of being on the floor in the crowd but it was difficult to get a good view!

Louise said:
We were on the right side of the stage, row 7 of the closest block and the view was perfect. Just a shame my camera has become so useless recently.

MissBehave said:

Louise said:

MissBehave said:

YOU DEFFO HAD THE BETTER VIEW! Yummy Chester lol :)
Birmingham was awesome! Absolutely great night.

Did anyone get anymore pics of my flag? It was the one by Phoenix!

Also people that went to the meet and greet, anyone get a picture of me while I was talking to them??
I'm really new on here...only joined yesterday so haven't got any friends on here yet (sniff!)
So if anyone is looking to add new friends, you're welcome to add me :-)

@Zara19 - I didn't take any pics I'm afraid and I don't think I saw your flag - perhaps I wasn't in the right position. I've never been to a meet n greet! How do you get to do all that? I just go to concerts then go home again!
I think I'd get all nervous and bumbling! I have met actors before at Collectormania in Milton Keynes (sci-fi stuff! - I go for the Buffy/Angel/Firefly ones!) and I know how nervous that makes me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service