What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

more rock i hope and i wish an album every 14 months wont affect the quality

I hope so too.
Alaa said:
more rock i hope and i wish an album every 14 months wont affect the quality
They said an album every 18 months not 14
I hope they just take as long as it takes to make a great album :) I can wait, just want it to be good :) But I'm really looking forward to it, whenever it comes!!! :) Hope some lighter, pretty keyboard in it, not just the heavy. :) Looking forward to whatever new thing they decide to do :)
More guitar, more BRAD, more heavier stuff :) I'm looking forward to it :)
I hope so too lol, I would love to see a new different Lp album, More shinda more Brad and more dave and specially more Chesteeeeeeer!! :)
yeeees, more Chester! <3 would be great :D

Moh Primo said:
I hope so too lol, I would love to see a new different Lp album, More shinda more Brad and more dave and specially more Chesteeeeeeer!! :)
Ofc, What else could we need more ? :D

Catherine said:
yeeees, more Chester! <3 would be great :D

Moh Primo said:
I hope so too lol, I would love to see a new different Lp album, More shinda
more Brad and more dave and specially more Chesteeeeeeer!! :)
hmm, more more more Chester :D  and more his tattoos :D haha

I think it would be great to get a new album every 14/18 months as long as it didn't affect the quality of the music, but they don't normally release anything that either they or the fans won't be happy with.

They hate to short change the fans so i would expect any album they release to be of the same quality as the rest

Agree with that!
Me too :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service