What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree "D

Jacob Tribiani said:

more solo of guitar best rock XD emmmmmmm most rock alternative and nu metal

WTF?!

Nick Lofgren said:

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

you are a faggot if you like linkin park
Nick Lofgren said:

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

To set some of you straight, the 2012 album will not be anything like ATS and will have very few eletronic sounds like ATS. Its going to have quality songs that are pretty generic and exciting to listen too that will have a more hard rock, alternative rock and eletronic rock feel to it. Regardless of what it seems like, its really only a specific group of people on the internet(namely youtube and a few other sites) that hate on LP's new direction since Minutes to Midnight back in 2007 and its mainly little kids, teenagers and early to mid 20 year olds who think *old* LP is better because they cant accept change and arnt mature ehough to handle something thats not similar to what bands like Disturbed and avenged sevenfold are always doing. All and all, it comes down to personal preference and opinion so never let what some random person on the internet says deter you from giving something a chance.

the reverse is the case girlie! you are probably one of the `little kids, teenagers and early to mid 20 year olds` like you typed yourself and your statement `its really only a specific group of people on the internet(namely youtube and a few other sites) that hate on LP's new direction since Minutes to Midnight back in 2007` really made me a day and nothing can be so far from truth like this shit. Grow up and open your eyes.

Ryan Voight said:

To set some of you straight, the 2012 album will not be anything like ATS and will have very few eletronic sounds like ATS. Its going to have quality songs that are pretty generic and exciting to listen too that will have a more hard rock, alternative rock and eletronic rock feel to it. Regardless of what it seems like, its really only a specific group of people on the internet(namely youtube and a few other sites) that hate on LP's new direction since Minutes to Midnight back in 2007 and its mainly little kids, teenagers and early to mid 20 year olds who think *old* LP is better because they cant accept change and arnt mature ehough to handle something thats not similar to what bands like Disturbed and avenged sevenfold are always doing. All and all, it comes down to personal preference and opinion so never let what some random person on the internet says deter you from giving something a chance.

Umm girlie? Im a guy lol. I have grown up quite a bit over the years my fellow LP fan and you must realize I was just offering my opinion :).

Axel Lexa said:

the reverse is the case girlie! you are probably one of the `little kids, teenagers and early to mid 20 year olds` like you typed yourself and your statement `its really only a specific group of people on the internet(namely youtube and a few other sites) that hate on LP's new direction since Minutes to Midnight back in 2007` really made me a day and nothing can be so far from truth like this shit. Grow up and open your eyes.

Ryan Voight said:

Dont be afraid of change... they would not do it if they felt it was not right  for them.

Too much of the same thing becomes boring however much you like the group.. so dont judge it before you have heard it.. you may just be surprised !!

yeah,wondering the same thing

The best thing to do now is not rush the music. What ever LP feels like releasing they should.

It would be great to hear something new and fresh. 

they will release their album every 18 month 

i hope they will release new album in 2012!that's all that i worry about :D

and new LP album every 14 months? well they are not like other artist that say "ok,let's go record some stuff for new album" they are writing songs during tour so i'm not afraid about quality.not at all :)

According to rolling stone have said every 18 month lp will have an album

Linkin Park is probably my favorite band.  However, I feel that they've changed their sound so much that they've lost touch with their original fan base.  Anyone I talk to about Linkin Park, seems to be on the same page as me, in that they would like to see more albums similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  It seems to me that most people (original fan base) wish Linkin Park would come back to what made them popular and produce music more similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  I've waited for almost a decade now for another HB or Meteora and it doesn't seem to promising that they'll produce the same music they once did.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service