What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that whatever they release it will be great! They are LP after all. I think that all of their albums are great. I do hope that they release a new album in 2012 and I hope they come back to Australia soon. =)

More rap from mike (: other than that, i will go with whatever the band does(:

Well if it makes me a faggot for listening to LP then SO BE IT !! They are great and I do not care if you like'em or not ! Personaly I think you need a new set of EARS !

lily Rios said:

WTF?!

Nick Lofgren said:

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

you are a faggot if you like linkin park
Nick Lofgren said:

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

I have been a fan since HT and I do not mind the new sound. So not everyone from back then agrees with you ;) I still have all the great songs from the old cd's to listen to when I want and at the same time I can enjoy new amazing music as well ^^

Austin said:

Linkin Park is probably my favorite band.  However, I feel that they've changed their sound so much that they've lost touch with their original fan base.  Anyone I talk to about Linkin Park, seems to be on the same page as me, in that they would like to see more albums similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  It seems to me that most people (original fan base) wish Linkin Park would come back to what made them popular and produce music more similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  I've waited for almost a decade now for another HB or Meteora and it doesn't seem to promising that they'll produce the same music they once did.

I liked all they've done so far. Was only MTM that I felt somehow lost the LP soul (don't ask me how). But it was still a great album ^^ And when I got ATS I just felt like 'Yeayyy' as they got the LP soul back even though sounding sooo different =) So I know if they make a album that's less LP in my eyes its not the end of the world because I know the next one can blow me away completly instead ^^
LP forever <3

Does it really matter? If they feel it is what is right for them then so be it. They will be a great band no matter what. There are still alot of people who love theri new music. ATS really isn't that bad in my opinion. It is just personal preference, really. In my opinion, whatever they produce for their next album will me awesome.

Austin said:

Linkin Park is probably my favorite band.  However, I feel that they've changed their sound so much that they've lost touch with their original fan base.  Anyone I talk to about Linkin Park, seems to be on the same page as me, in that they would like to see more albums similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  It seems to me that most people (original fan base) wish Linkin Park would come back to what made them popular and produce music more similar to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.  I've waited for almost a decade now for another HB or Meteora and it doesn't seem to promising that they'll produce the same music they once did.

well, LP has chnged a little... though i like thousand suns and minutes to midnight, HT is the ultimate one!! i do wish their upcoming album has more rock... something similar to HT!! anyways... LOVE U ALWAYS LP!!! <3 <3

I'd say HT and Meteora were the best LP albums so far. MTM I liked, as it blended guitar-based songs with the new LP synth/effects style, but ATS I'd say was a step tto far. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it just wasn't LP. I'm not one of those people who think a band can't change its style, I just think they have to be careful when they're doing it.

Really I'd like to see a more modern version of Meteora, but crossed with some softer songs too. That's just my 2 cents.

:)

I agree w Ztarlighter and besides listening to LP DOES NOT MAKE YOU A Faggot!, it makes you Awesome!! :) lol

Senixus Ztarlighter said:

Well if it makes me a faggot for listening to LP then SO BE IT !! They are great and I do not care if you like'em or not ! Personaly I think you need a new set of EARS !

lily Rios said:

WTF?!

Nick Lofgren said:

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

you are a faggot if you like linkin park
Nick Lofgren said:

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

I LOVE IT WHEN MIKE SINGS!! HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL MANLY VOICE! :D

Austin said:

If you like Linkin Park, you would accept the fact that they cannot  make the same music if they feel that is not the course that they do not want to take, although they would like to please the fans by making the music they want to hear, the fans have to accept that they want to explore other avenues and other musical genres and not be  " stereotyped ".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service