What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smh, imma guess your favorite songs on Recovery were Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound and Not Afraid, just quit............
Lipotrim

I just hope that they would combine their music from meteora and m2m and they could take as much time they need just not to let us down and for the boys to continue making good music

I don't want anything new. I want old. Lets get back to Hybrid Theory and Meteora style!!!!! LP for Life!

Gostaria de saber quando sai o novo álbum. Linkin Park novamente no rock in rio Lisboa pela 2 vez é lindo. 

Em 2008 contaram com a minha presença, e espero novamente vê-los.

MIke só espero que não voltes a meter um cascol  do Futebol clube do Porto... :P 

Viva o Sport Lisboa e Benfica... 

Carrega LInkin Park... 

Abraço...

Linkin Park!!! been a fan for 10 years seen 3 shows got every cd but ATS is the best sounding music cd ever all the haters just need to play it over and over and let the music in and you will feel it.

great jobs guys

see you in the UK soon i hope

they are cool, and i think its great that they got a standart time for album making

but whats the title of it ?

whats the title of it?

Michael Raleigh said:

I don't want anything new. I want old. Lets get back to Hybrid Theory and Meteora style!!!!! LP for Life!  

I agree, those songs rocks

One New Song like a In The End or The Catalyst would be great! and so please LP more show's in Brasil... I'm Brasilian fã, anda NEED go on a show of you... Sorry for my english... I don't speak very well...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
MORE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!
MORE MR. HAHN!!!

WAT IT MEAN 2 ME, WIL EVENTUALLY BE A MEMORY OF A TIME......
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to introduce...
Mr. Hahn!

please email me, if you know, the title of new album :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service