What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

linkin park must go back to their roots.ATS was crap.i liked MTM it was good i liked songs like given up or no more sorrow.but ATS was the worst album in the world.they need more songs like a place for my head,lying from you,papercut.and everyone who prefer ATS to go and listen to this crapped techno.linkin park is nu metal not a crapped techno or pop thats not them.I hope someone from the band will read this.ALL OF YOUR MILLION FANS THAT COME TO CONCERTS WANT TO LISTEN FAINT,PAPERCUT NOT WAITING FOR THE END.i hope the new album will be like meteora-more metal,more screaming,more guitar.thats what i and 50 mil people are thinking.You guys are the best band in the world but you are best in nu metal not pop.you need to go back to your old style.

I totaly agree

when's the release of the new album?

After about 2-3 months maybe

waLbertos mr8z_ said:

когда это выпуск нового альбома?

Well... What should I say?

what are you going to say?

夏弥 said:

Ну ... Что я могу сказать?

Agreed. Frankly, there's a crapton of us LP fans who actually like what the band's done, before AND after MTM. Anyone bitching that they should completely go back to the roots or stick as closely to the MTM sound as possible needs to STFU. The guys will make whatever music they feel is the best for the band to make, whatever they find fun to make. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to see what comes next. LP's been kicking ass with everything they've ever produced. I don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

Here's what I'd wanna see from Linkin Park in the next couple years:

1) An album of new music that can find a good middle ground between the MTM-era and Hybrid-era sounds, or can switch betwen them seamlessly (for examples of the latter, see the latest albums from 3 Doors Down or Shinedown).

2) Another Reanimation album. Those mixes were AMAZING, and there's so much more content since that came out 10 years ago for them to mess around with. How about it, guys? Reanimation II?

Avo said:

Haha what are you, five? This isn't even deserving of a serious reply. Just LOL.

Travis Kincaid-Tucker said:

Their new stuff sounds like it was written for pussies. where is the hard hitting band that i fell in love with.  if you like their new crap then go to the coffee house and listen to cold play. LP needs to get back to their roots of what made them famous. nothing iritates me more than when bands make it big and forget what made them famous. i won't buy an album until i atleast hear something clost to hybrid theory

The best news THE REAL FANS of OLD LP COULD GET IN THESE TIMES OF PUSSY MUSIC: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

Obviously, they finally realized their "new style" sucked and they are about to get back to their roots. Hopefully it`s a real talk and we may look forward to their new album. Peace, y`all!

LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK WITH THEIR OLD STYLE YOHOO.thats what they need to do.hybrid theory and meteora made the lp and everyone who dont aggre F*CK OFF.if you want to listen to pop or other shits there are enough gays on this planet like justin bieber or lady gaga.for the other 1000 milion fans of LP they are happy because they will return to their old style.And dont reply me are you 5 are you in 1st grade are you 10.thats not your problem.finally LP found whats best for them and thats and it will always be the nu-metal.everyone who dont aggre with that is not their fan and has no place here.

Axel Lexa said:

The best news THE REAL FANS of OLD LP COULD GET IN THESE TIMES OF PUSSY MUSIC: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

Obviously, they finally realized their "new style" sucked and they are about to get back to their roots. Hopefully it`s a real talk and we may look forward to their new album. Peace, y`all!

Dear god, are you in first grade?

Also, the full interview was in Kerrang! and if you had read that then it would be pretty clear that they're not regressing to nu-metal again. But whatever, someone who acts and replies as childishly as you do can't be expected to have common sense.

Oh, and lastly, 1000 million is not a number. Unless you meant 1 billion. But even still. LP does not have 1 billion fans. Stay in school.
daniel lazarov said:

LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK WITH THEIR OLD STYLE YOHOO.thats what they need to do.hybrid theory and meteora made the lp and everyone who dont aggre F*CK OFF.if you want to listen to pop or other shits there are enough gays on this planet like justin bieber or lady gaga.for the other 1000 milion fans of LP they are happy because they will return to their old style.And dont reply me are you 5 are you in 1st grade are you 10.thats not your problem.finally LP found whats best for them and thats and it will always be the nu-metal.everyone who dont aggre with that is not their fan and has no place here.

Axel Lexa said:

HEy you guys watch this new interview with Mike shinoda talking about the 2012 new album!! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8DjqWxKnp8&feature=youtube_gda...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service