What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

======NEW ALBUM INTERVIEW==== WITH MIKE SHINODA!!§>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2012 Album!!!br />
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8DjqWxKnp8&feature=youtube_gda...

Oh, man! Why are you picking on him? Are you trying to compensate for something (a small cock, for example)? He was just happy about that LP statement and remember not everyone has to be that good at english as you. Comprendes, pinche puto? Accept it or chingáte!

Avo said:

Dear god, are you in first grade?

Also, the full interview was in Kerrang! and if you had read that then it would be pretty clear that they're not regressing to nu-metal again. But whatever, someone who acts and replies as childishly as you do can't be expected to have common sense.

Oh, and lastly, 1000 million is not a number. Unless you meant 1 billion. But even still. LP does not have 1 billion fans. Stay in school.
daniel lazarov said:

LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK WITH THEIR OLD STYLE YOHOO.thats what they need to do.hybrid theory and meteora made the lp and everyone who dont aggre F*CK OFF.if you want to listen to pop or other shits there are enough gays on this planet like justin bieber or lady gaga.for the other 1000 milion fans of LP they are happy because they will return to their old style.And dont reply me are you 5 are you in 1st grade are you 10.thats not your problem.finally LP found whats best for them and thats and it will always be the nu-metal.everyone who dont aggre with that is not their fan and has no place here.

Axel Lexa said:

The best news THE REAL FANS of OLD LP COULD GET IN THESE TIMES OF PUSSY MUSIC: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

Obviously, they finally realized their "new style" sucked and they are about to get back to their roots. Hopefully it`s a real talk and we may look forward to their new album. Peace, y`all!

I was actually referring to his intolerance shown by that gay comment; and that idiotic belief that Hybrid Theory and Meteora weren't pop, which you appear to also believe. So, to answer your question, no. I have nothing against someone who prefers old LP to new LP. I have something against people who have no knowledge of music theory and say that ATS was pop, and HT and Meteora were not, which is just factually inaccurate. Not to mention, it really irks me when people reply with childish comments that completely lack respect, therefore prompting my admittedly disrespectful response to them, ironically. But I'll give myself some slack, I'm human.

Axel Lexa said:

Oh, man! Why are you picking on him? Are you trying to compensate for something (a small cock, for example)? He was just happy about that LP statement and remember not everyone has to be that good at english as you. Comprendes, pinche puto? Accept it or chingáte!

Avo said:

Also, the full interview was in Kerrang! and if you had read that then it would be pretty clear that they're not regressing to nu-metal again. But whatever, someone who acts and replies as childishly as you do can't be expected to have common sense.

Oh, and lastly, 1000 million is not a number. Unless you meant 1 billion. But even still. LP does not have 1 billion fans. Stay in school.
daniel lazarov said:

LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK WITH THEIR OLD STYLE YOHOO.thats what they need to do.hybrid theory and meteora made the lp and everyone who dont aggre F*CK OFF.if you want to listen to pop or other shits there are enough gays on this planet like justin bieber or lady gaga.for the other 1000 milion fans of LP they are happy because they will return to their old style.And dont reply me are you 5 are you in 1st grade are you 10.thats not your problem.finally LP found whats best for them and thats and it will always be the nu-metal.everyone who dont aggre with that is not their fan and has no place here.

Axel Lexa said:

The best news THE REAL FANS of OLD LP COULD GET IN THESE TIMES OF PUSSY MUSIC: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

Obviously, they finally realized their "new style" sucked and they are about to get back to their roots. Hopefully it`s a real talk and we may look forward to their new album. Peace, y`all!

yeah! hope so..!!!!! i'll be waiting.. :):)

W/e. the bottom line Is that everyone has different opinions and you guys should respect them an stop acting like kids. After all we all like LP that's y we are here in the first place..if you don't like LP then don't comment or cone to this website saying that a LP album sounds like poop/pussy music( or w/e u guys said). I bet that there are enough "I hate LP's album(s)" websites that you can join...

Avo said:

I was actually referring to his intolerance shown by that gay comment; and that idiotic belief that Hybrid Theory and Meteora weren't pop, which you appear to also believe. So, to answer your question, no. I have nothing against someone who prefers old LP to new LP. I have something against people who have no knowledge of music theory and say that ATS was pop, and HT and Meteora were not, which is just factually inaccurate. Not to mention, it really irks me when people reply with childish comments that completely lack respect, therefore prompting my admittedly disrespectful response to them, ironically. But I'll give myself some slack, I'm human.

Axel Lexa said:

Avo said:

daniel lazarov said:

Axel Lexa said:

The best news THE REAL FANS of OLD LP COULD GET IN THESE TIMES OF PUSSY MUSIC: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park

Fall / Summer. 

stop saying are you in first grade because im getting angry.im just happy that linkin park are removing the electronics and this means the new album will be nothing like A Thousand Shits.and this means that linkin park are going back to their old style.like nu metal raprock and other.meteora and hybrid theory made then LP.thats the true.and what?real fan is a fan who likes the new more than the old? lol? who say that? so stop talking stupid things.the true is that linkin park finally understand that MTM and A Thousand Shits are not for them

Of course you`re right in this case, because HT and Meteora surely were POP (popular/mainstream). There`s no doubt about it. But the main point of it was they are famous just because of the old fans and they should thank them for every meal they eat, every place they visit with the music they like the best and not giving them that political trendy shit that has five short bullshits, and most of the rest are also not much special. And that`s it.

Avo said:

Axel Lexa said:

Avo said:

daniel lazarov said:

you are right.ATS was a bullshit.now im happy because they are not going to continue with this f*cked techno and that stupid electronic and are going back to their roots.if they started with ATS with first album their fans was going to be maybe 10 or 20.and they losed lots of fans with ATS.i can imagine what was going to happen if they make ATS like meteora.ill tell you what.every person on this planet was going to know their name and everyone was going to listen them but NO they had to make this shit.

Who cares. they did it! So what? I love ATS . I think its a genius album and they show that they can do what ever the FUk they want. it doesn't matter what people say. they had fun making this album and if you don't LIke it then just don't listen to it. as simple as that. Linkin park is Hybrid theory. meteora. M2M n ATS. they do what they feel like doing not what their fans think they should do. that's why they are such a success.

Really? So let`s get that straight! You, dear R.T., are certainly the biggest fan of LP, so why won`t you just go back in time, approximately 3 yrs ago, to interrupt the moment you were just becoming the LP fan and spare us your dumbass comments, huh? I won`t be replyin` to ur thought shower anymore.

Richard Toste said:

Dear Axel Lexa, and daniel lazarov:

You have no idea what Linkin Park means to their true fans. You have no idea that their music is more of a lifestyle to us than just something to put into an iPod. You have no idea the true love that comes with growing up with a band that just seems to be recording music specifically for you, and resonate with you more than anything else on this earth. You have no idea how to grow with the band you use to love. You have no idea how to progress with them. You have no idea what it is to be a true fan. 

how do youestimate of 10-point scale

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service