What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More Mike, More Chester, More Brad, More Dave, More Rob, More Joe.

MORE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear hear!!! :) :) :)

Nada Maher said:

More Mike, More Chester, More Brad, More Dave, More Rob, More Joe.

MORE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too much want to see them in concert !!! :)
More every guy in the band you mean xp

Catherine said:
yeeees, more Chester! <3 would be great :D

Moh Primo said:
I hope so too lol, I would love to see a new different Lp album, More shinda more Brad and more dave and specially more Chesteeeeeeer!! :)
Its very likely that the 5th album will be out before june of next year since chester has said he would be suprised if it didnt come out anytime but early 2012. After careful consideration and looking back on how they have done everything esle, Ive come up with some of the most likely genres that the album will consist of or like in ATS's case with alternative rock being its only genre: alternative rock, hard rock, electronic rock and progressive rock. Of course no matter what LP does, I will always support them like I have since 2003 :)
Most of ATS was electronic rock, and i don't like it very much... I hope it be more heavy than the ATS

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

Lol

Catherine said:

hmm, more more more Chester :D  and more his tattoos :D haha

you are a faggot if you like linkin park
Nick Lofgren said:

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

Nick Lofgren said:

he meant that you are a faggot if you like Linkin Park for its last album A Thousand Suns and not like us for their first albums Hybrid Theory and Meteora for which they have become famous. Because their new ATS fans are all faggots and hipsters!

Nick Lofgren said:

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

Nick Lofgren said:

more solo of guitar best rock XD emmmmmmm most rock alternative and nu metal

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service