What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discuss bout LP in general.

Tags: 2012, Linkin, New, Park, album

Views: 27522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They will make the music that we do not know, they will be experimenting

For you can not very well for the rest of the best times!

Fabiola said:

Я просто надеюсь, что все новые альбомы LP будет так же хорошо, как и все остальные, кроме "A Thousand Suns", не очень хороший альбом для меня ...

yeah sure..linkin park will be releasing their next studio album after 114 months :)

i am sorry... yeah sure..linkin park will be releasing their next studio album after 14 months :)

i would like to participate ur live concert

all her albums are great ...but.... more old linkin park dont hurt anyone ^^

they didnt say in 15 monts? 

well, i wish they will relase new album very soon..

As long as the album doesn't have a consistent sound for 90% of it, and then have a complete break in flow for the last track, I'm good. ( I'm looking at you, "Messenger." )

Got no problem saying I like ALL of what the guys have done, from the rap-metal fusion of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, to the core rock of Minutes, to the electronic rap-rock of ATS. As long as they make what they feel is the best sound they can get, that's what we'll get. I expect nothing less from them.

Well you know what? I don't care cause I LOVED ATS and how the sound was. And for your information I am a faggot and I'm proud of it.

Axel Lexa said:

he meant that you are a faggot if you like Linkin Park for its last album A Thousand Suns and not like us for their first albums Hybrid Theory and Meteora for which they have become famous. Because their new ATS fans are all faggots and hipsters!

Nick Lofgren said:

If you like Linkin Park then doesn't that make you a faggot?

endofworld said:

you are a faggot if you like linkin park
Nick Lofgren said:

I'm just hoping that it would be more like A Thousand Suns than it was with Meteora and Hybrid Theory, I really liked the new album better than the other 3. I just wish they could get part of a song recorded and put it up for preview so we can hear what the new album is gonna be like.

Or they could write stuff like, mix up the Metal they had with Meteora and the Electronic from A Thousand Suns. That would be cool like start the song out all hardcore and then go a little slow with the techno. and then at the end of the song Chester could just scream out lyrics. Just a thought of what they could do.

i love the fact they are trying to come out with an album but please be a come back album. no more soft techno crap. please be the hard hitting band i used to get pumped up to. your too talented to be a softcore band.

Their new stuff sounds like it was written for pussies. where is the hard hitting band that i fell in love with.  if you like their new crap then go to the coffee house and listen to cold play. LP needs to get back to their roots of what made them famous. nothing iritates me more than when bands make it big and forget what made them famous. i won't buy an album until i atleast hear something clost to hybrid theory

Haha what are you, five? This isn't even deserving of a serious reply. Just LOL.

Travis Kincaid-Tucker said:

Their new stuff sounds like it was written for pussies. where is the hard hitting band that i fell in love with.  if you like their new crap then go to the coffee house and listen to cold play. LP needs to get back to their roots of what made them famous. nothing iritates me more than when bands make it big and forget what made them famous. i won't buy an album until i atleast hear something clost to hybrid theory

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service