I live in the Uk and couldn't see linkin park this time around. They aren't too fondly liked in britain (or at least the people i know) and i think its because eveyone see's them as a heavy metal band, when they aren't. Yes they use influences from heavy metal but they use rap, electronics, rock, loads of different styles. I think they need to come to one of the uk's major festivals and then people will understand them properly and they will be liked more.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, Linkin Park are hugely popular in the UK, hence why they could come over here and do a 5 date arena tour, and A Thousand Suns got to number 2 here.

The have played all major rock oriented festivals (Reading and Leeds, Download, Sonisphere) over here over the years and I think it would be a good bet theyll be back next year at a festival or put on their own show.

The UK is really lucky for how often LP play for us, so hopefully you wont have to wait too long to see them :)
It's just your small group of friends mate ;)

You should have been in the O2 on the 10th...best concert I've been to...the place went mad from song1.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service