It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'm such a loser! I can't believe I missed that!!! Well, We want you BACK guys! The Thousand Suns album is the bomb! We wanna hear The Catalyst, Waiting for the End, Wretches & Kings and Blackout LIVE. We want to experience Linkin Park AGAIN. My brother and I are a BIG FANS of yours!

LINKIN PARK ROCK MANILA 2011
Please make this happen for ALL your FILIPINO FANS!

p.s.
***don't forget to send me VIP pass...;p

Tags: 2011, A, Bennington, Bourdon, Brad, Chester, Concert, Delson, Hahn, Hybrid, More…Joe, Manila, Meteora, Midnight, Mike, Minutes, Philippines, Phoenix, Reanimation, Rob, Shinoda, Suns, Theory, Thousand, to

Views: 1562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LINKIN PARK COME TO MANILA ON DECEMBER 2011 PLEASE !!!!!!!!

I WILL WATCH THEM AT ANY COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign for petition ... spread the word please , make it happen !!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/linkiparklivemanila/

@ Karissa & Nino: Thanks for posting guys, hope Linkin Park include Manila on their tour list. Spread the Word.!=)

Yeah! ANOTHER CONCERT PLEASE  :)
we want you back this year! please come... don't forget my VIP tickets too?? hahahah!
I totally AGREE!! I would die to see them LIVE here in MANILA!!!!!
me too!by the way, i saw a reply from an LPU moderator(S******)when someone posted on LPU to have LP perform here and the reply was:

It was put forward and discussed. Eventually it was decided contracting syphillis was a better option. Sorry

--is this kinda offending for you guys?
Jean don't listen to him, he is not even a Moderator :/
Misbehaviour from both!
Yeah, I'm at least sorry about it, but I indeed know what I'm talking about... Sorry :/
;)
Please add Manila to your upcoming Asian tour!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service