Linkin Park has contributed to the Transformers movie franchise. Will they be part of it again, if they make a Transformers 4 movie? Here is some footage & photo I took in Los Angeles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0DGDBp7YJo

Views: 9005

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess if they ever make a 4th movie, LP would write a song for it. However a I doubt it. (the movie) But.. who knows :D

They are currently planning the 4th Transformers movie, hiring the staff and stuff, though the script is yet to be written.  I believe that if production goes to plan, they will want LP again.  So it's really just a matter if it goes through and if LP decides they want to do another one.  We'll see what happens.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

I guess if they ever make a 4th movie, LP would write a song for it. However a I doubt it. (the movie) But.. who knows :D

Oh, I did not know about the planning, but then,yes, I guess they would work with LP again :)

Actually, Michael Bay was only just confirmed as the director, and it is set for 2014.  All of the YouTube trailers are fan made.  There is no script yet, nor actors, nor much of anything else, so it is impossible for there to be any sort of trailers.  Sorry.  And really at this stage it can go either way.

Fallon Denise Kelley said:

They are making T4 it's set to be out by summer of 2013 they already have trailers circulating.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Oh, I did not know about the planning, but then,yes, I guess they would work with LP again :)

I see.  Well, I got it from my constant searching (for my brother's purpose), news and interviews that are updated almost daily, and imdb (Internet Movie Database).  But I'm rather passionate to this cause, so I want to try to know everything I can step by step.

i got my information on facebook via post from movie news

Ashley Smith said:

Actually, Michael Bay was only just confirmed as the director, and it is set for 2014.  All of the YouTube trailers are fan made.  There is no script yet, nor actors, nor much of anything else, so it is impossible for there to be any sort of trailers.  Sorry.  And really at this stage it can go either way.

They are making T4 it's set to be out by summer of 2013 they already have trailers circulating.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

yes they must make song for TF4...........

Have just read that Transformers 4 is a certainty. It will feature new robots and be the last one directed by Michael Bay. It will have a lower budget than the first 3 movies, and the story will be taken in a "new direction".

The question is..... what about LP? And if they get involved, will the official track be taken from their latest album, or be a new track completely? Questions, question!

If LP is in the TF4, they have to make whole new song. I don't wanna they give anything from albums

i hope LP will write a song for Transformers 4 if they asked to do by TF 4 director.

Transformers has been powered by Linkin Park. If Michael Bay do not choose them for T4, that will be the biggest mistake he ever done.

Trasnformers 4 is in talks and once again eventually Michael Bay will be directing :D ..... so lets just hope Michael Bay will give Linkin Park another ring on the phone to ask them to make a song for them :D  hopefully if that happens....i hope Linkin Park will make a totally new song like New Divide instead of taking out one song from their future new album  :D.

LP4LIFE

Living Human said:

Trasnformers 4 is in talks and once again eventually Michael Bay will be directing :D ..... so lets just hope Michael Bay will give Linkin Park another ring on the phone to ask them to make a song for them :D  hopefully if that happens....i hope Linkin Park will make a totally new song like New Divide instead of taking out one song from their future new album  :D.

LP4LIFE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service