I just heard this track on a website and goddamn it's horrible. They are trying way to hard with this album. Catalyst sounded like they were trying to be Nine Inch Nails or something and this is just..i don't even know. It sounds like Mike wants to sound Reggae and Chester's vocals make me want to slit my wrists. I'm sorry but this is strike 2. 1 more and I won't even listen to the album

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, it's not horrible. You just don't like it.

Sorry.
But what I'm saying is people keep on telling me "Oh it's going to get better, don't give up on them yet" But what the f*ck is this?

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
No, it's not horrible. You just don't like it.

Sorry.
Well, it's clearly not what you want. Just move on to something you do want.

joseph said:
But what I'm saying is people keep on telling me "Oh it's going to get better, don't give up on them yet" But what the f*ck is this?

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
No, it's not horrible. You just don't like it.

Sorry.
trust me I have. It's so sad though Linkin Park used to be my favorite band been with them since 2000. That's why I'm so heartbroken and p*ssed off. People think I'm just being an a*shole but they don't understand what I feel :(

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
Well, it's clearly not what you want. Just move on to something you do want.

joseph said:
But what I'm saying is people keep on telling me "Oh it's going to get better, don't give up on them yet" But what the f*ck is this?

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
No, it's not horrible. You just don't like it.

Sorry.
I understand too. I mean, I'm listening to the album right now, and I'm kinda disappointed. LP is completely different. However, I still love a couple of the songs, and I've still got two or three left to listen to.

And honestly, I wouldn't call this music. What I'm hearing is more like a feeling. Or a story. I still love this album. It's a different kind of love.

So maybe you should simply look at it a different way. These songs are more than just music. They say something. Instead of listening for fun, maybe you should try and get the meaning out of it. There's still value here.
I always listen to music for the value, but if it isn't.....how should I put it...if it doesn't seem natural then it's disappointing
How are you listening to the album now?

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
I understand too. I mean, I'm listening to the album right now, and I'm kinda disappointed. LP is completely different. However, I still love a couple of the songs, and I've still got two or three left to listen to.

And honestly, I wouldn't call this music. What I'm hearing is more like a feeling. Or a story. I still love this album. It's a different kind of love.

So maybe you should simply look at it a different way. These songs are more than just music. They say something. Instead of listening for fun, maybe you should try and get the meaning out of it. There's still value here.
It leaked. Go to youtube.

No, I mean literally that I don't view this as music. I would not listen to this on my ipod (except a few very stellar songs, imo). To me, this is a story, and should be treated like one. Not something to jam to.
so it's basically a audio book with no physical copy you can go pick up and read

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
It leaked. Go to youtube.

No, I mean literally that I don't view this as music. I would not listen to this on my ipod (except a few very stellar songs, imo). To me, this is a story, and should be treated like one. Not something to jam to.
It's all opinion, really. I just value the meaning far more than the jam value. Go take a look and decide.
Yea i'll check it out later. Already to bummed right now so my expectations will be low and I won't get the real experience of how it should be

Holden Phillip Drummond said:
It's all opinion, really. I just value the meaning far more than the jam value. Go take a look and decide.
Honestly, listen to the album in the right order, and make sure the transition is seamless. I enjoyed it.
Then Dont even listen to the album cause you definetly dont fell LP music, i have listen to whole album and i think it's great and it's worth to buy it they just take it to the next level. Linkin Park Keep It Real, it don't woth for you to read illogical critic like this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service