What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 27592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My fav will probably always be Hybrid Theory(closely followed by Meteora) since that album claimed my heart. Both Hybrid Theory and Meteora got that sound I like. And they're just from a special time in my life so that's probably it.

:)

This. Exactly my words, but have to add lp underground V2 and V4

Julia Terndrup Bergmann said:

My fav will probably always be Hybrid Theory(closely followed by Meteora) since that album claimed my heart. Both Hybrid Theory and Meteora got that sound I like. And they're just from a special time in my life so that's probably it.

:)

They are all great in their own right, but I do like A thousand suns, but I also like their earlier stuff....ooohhh what a tough question. Not as tough as favourite song I might add...

they are all amazing but meteora is the best album ever

Back in the 1970s, there was a separate category for Best Album Notes for classical recordings, but that has long since disappeared.
slim vida

I say hybrid theory because, it was more of an experiment. And experiments are fun. I like A Thousand Suns too, but it was more of a soft number when compared to any other album. Hybrid Theory gained more public appeal and of those who were fascinated by Hybrid Theory, I was one.

All their album is the best.. maybe Meteora is best of the best.. I think..!!!

For me, A Thousand Suns. The musical creativity and experimental sounds in this album were really genius, and i love the theme of it all- what happens at the end? Really, its the coolest and most unique in my eyes. I love all of the songs on Minutes to Midnight and Meteora as well.

Meteora by far is the best start to finish

Hybrid Theory!!!

meteora is my favorite....then hybrid theory, jay-z, min to mid, thousand suns,living things

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service