What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 27626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know it sounds like I'm just hyped about the new album but it's really the best of them! Honsetly, it blew me off! Minutes to Midnight is really amazing too, next comes A Thousand Suns and Hybrid Theory and Meteora are on the same place.

eu amo todos os albums o album live things eh mt legal eu adoro

Living things rules, awesome. Tunes

Same Here...

Same here

Hybrid Theory and Living Things. I love to compare the two albums and the two different ways LP is impressing people all over the world! <3

1. Meteora
2. Hybrid Theory
3. Living Things
4. Minuets To Midnight
5. A Thousand Suns

Meteora
For me, it's a tie between Reanimation and A Thousand Suns, however I like all of their work including side projects such as Mike's fort minor. He is a GOD and one of the most underrated rappers and musicians in the world today.

Hybrid Theory is the best! Why?
It put Linkin Park on the map.
While doing street team work through out the years, all I would hear was praise from people, they really liked the album.
At the time, a lot of people believed the whole band was fabricated by the record label for it to profit and make millions.
It was that good! People from different backgrounds in genres of music, rap, hip hop, electronica, country, would tell me they liked the band. It was a surprise to me at the time, since my inclination was to offer the promos to people that listened to rock music.
Even people that didn't like Linkin Park would tell me verbatim, "I don't like Linkin Park, but that is a well made album."
Go figure!

1.Meteora
2.Living Things
3.Hybrid Theory
4.Tie, Minutes To Midnight-A Thousands Suns

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service