What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 29027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns & Living Things! *----------------* <3,<3,<3 !!!

hahaha! all of them in short! lol!

Luana Borges Randolfi said:

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns & Living Things! *----------------* <3,<3,<3 !!!

I'd have to go with Meteora ^_^

Hybrid Theory. What's with the last two albums dude. Utter crap. Get back to the older guitar driven stuff FFS!

Any of them except for the last two, both utter shite, what's with the experimental crap, get back to the guitar riff driven stuff ffs

hybrid theory

hybrid theory

I'm glad everyone said Hybrid Theory xD xD xD 

Cause it's truth TRUTH truth 

THE BEST EVER 

<3 H.T<3

This album made my life that time i was only 7 In fact I missed old days i wanna comeback those days :'( 

I have listened 5 LP studio albums, it can be grouped as Hybrid Theory/Meteora; Minutes to Midnight; and A Thousand Suns/Living Things. All groups have a different style but for me the best style are Hybrid Theory/Meteora. That's what I knew first about LP, that's album made me a LP fans, and that's style is what I'll memorized forever.

I wouldn't necessarily pick which album of Linkin Park is the best because all of them are and that's why I'm their fan. :3
but probably, A Thousand Suns cause' it sounds the best :3.

I´m in love for the Living Things

2 Albums 4 me Hybrid Theory and Minutes 2 midnight favorite songs are in the end from Hybrid Theory and Valentine's day bleed it out and leave out all the rest a 100% classic

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service