What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 29036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meteora :)

I personally think it is Minutes To Midnight.

It's a bit hard to choose but I say Hybrid Theory. I'm more like pure metal style.
Keep up the good work!

Fort Minor and DBS could make new songs, they are amazing too...

if talking about "numetal" i think hybrid theory is the best.

Best album what i like is Meteora..

Minutes to Midnight

I think from 1 to 4 it would go 1.a thousand suns 2.LP and Jay-Z 3.meteora 4. minutes to midnight

but that's just my opinion.

I love all of LP's albums (DBS and FM are awesome as well) but if I had to choose one I would say Meteora! Just because it has some amazing songs such as Numb, Don't Stay, Faint, Lying From You and many more :)

I absolutely love all Linkin Park albums (even the joke ones hehehe :P) but my favorite may be ATS.
I mean, I really like it as a whole, others like Hybrid Theory are more like an association of songs I like.

Even though my favourite album is Meteora, I'd have to say that A Thousand Suns is their best. The music on the record is very unlike any other music put out today (in a good way, of course). Even though it was extremely different from LP's previous albums, it put LP One Step Closer (pun intended) to being a band that nobody can hate.

I totally agree with you! ATS has some very unique and fantastic tracks, the reason it isn't my favourite is that I think personally that it has too many instrumentals (or whatever you call them). Wretches and Kings is one of LP's best songs!

Devon Buchanan said:

Even though my favourite album is Meteora, I'd have to say that A Thousand Suns is their best. The music on the record is very unlike any other music put out today (in a good way, of course). Even though it was extremely different from LP's previous albums, it put LP One Step Closer (pun intended) to being a band that nobody can hate.

Living Things Meteora and Road to Revolution Live at Milton Keynes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service