What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 27599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all but the Meteroa is some thing other

Meteora is the best but on the 2nd place is Minutes To Midnight ^^

OF all the albums by LP the best is ''HYBRID THEORY''

My fav would be Hybrid Theory and Meteora...Even though, I have fav songs from all of their albums...:)

Certain songs from all of their albums are pretty fab. On whole, their new album, Living things is awesome! ^_^ But, Hybrid Theory stays the best (y) Oh yah, Minutes to Midnight! :D

Meteora in my opinion is the best one!

All are great, i can't choose but maybe meteora is my favorite !!

Minutes to Midnight

Its hard to say which is "the best". Honestly when i heard a thousand suns i was first very surprised, "is this really Linkin Park"? And i sort of felt i wasnt gonna listen more to Linkin Park but im not sure if that had anything to do with the Album, but that Album felt "closer" to me then any other albun and even if alot of fans didnt like it i do like it.

The best Album i dunno but maybe the latest.

Hybrid theory was my favorite I mean come on I'm 30 I remember when lp came out on the scene they tore it up and the first 3 albums I could listen all the way thru over and over to be honest the more recent albums have toned down ALOT and gotten very political and now that nickleback, breaking Benjamin, and three days grace are done I would love to see lp step back up and dominate again in the area they started in.

I'm crazy with Meteora

Minutes to Midnight..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service