What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 27614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meteora. but all is great

Meteora. but all is great

Linkin Park were best when they released Hybrid Theory & Meteora, they were alot more rock back then, so my fav album would have to be Meteora with Hybrid a close second....I still support the band today even though I feel the latest albums A Thousand Suns and Living Things are not as good....I wish they would write songs of a more Heavy Rock style with Mike rapping

I love living things and Minutes to Midnight... and a thousand Suns.... and Meteora. This is hard

WHEN LINKIN PARK RELEASE A UBER-MEGA PACKAGE THAT HAS EVERYTHING MIKE,CHESTER,BRAD,PHOENIX,ROB,AND JOE BLESSED ON IT.
THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Same for me too man, how can you choose when their all so different! Each one has a totally unique, amazing sound!

William Thomson said:
Well i think there all great, i cant really choose a best album, but i would say A Thousand Suns, it's defiantly the most creative album, it's art work to my ears.

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY A THOUSAND SUNS. JUST BECAUSE I WAS {AND I GUESS I STILL AM} GOING THROUGH A REALLY TRANSITIONAL AND CONFUSING TIME IN MY LIFE. SO THAT ALBUM DID AND STILL IS HELPING ME GROW INTO MY OWN SKIN.
ALSO, MY SISTER BORROWED FORT MINOR FROM THE LIBRARY, BEFORE SHE BOUGHT IT, AND WHEN SHE PLAYED "WHERE'D YOU GO" FOR THE FIRST TIME, I REALLY CRIED. AND THE GREAT THING ABOUT MY SISTER IS, SHE WON'T MAKE FUN OF ME OR THINK I'M STUPID WHEN I CRY. SHE JUST LET'S ME GET WEEPY.
AND WE'RE REALLY CLOSE, ME AND MY SISTER, AND SHE HAS A JOB NOW, AND IT'S ALWAYS REALLY HARD FOR ME WHEN SHE LEAVES FOR WORK, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE SHE'S REALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME, OR SHALL I SAY THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL TAKE THE TIME TO CARE ABOUT UNDERSTANDING ME.
SO WHENEVER SHE'S AT WORK AND I START TO GET PANICKY, AND FEEL ALONE, I PUT ON "WHERE'D YOU GO" AND I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT ALONE.LIKE I HAVE A WAY TO FEEL LIKE SHE'S THERE EVEN WHEN SHE ISN'T.
AND MAYBE SHE'LL SEE THIS, MAYBE SHE WON'T, REGARDLESS, I JUST FEEL LIKE I OWE HER ALOT, BECAUSE SHE'S SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN ONCE.

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO READ THIS. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU.

PEACE AND BEANS,

LOVEY LOVEY,

RACHEL.

It is very difficult to answer this question, I like all albums)

Minutes To Midnight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service