What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 29026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

linkin park es sin duda una de las mejores bandas que he llegado a conocer y aunque me encanten todos sus discos yo creo que meteora es mi álbum favorito porque están mis canciones favoritas de la banda,pero igual todos sus discos son buenísimos y su música es increíble.

A thousand Suns

Hybrid Theory ♥ 

Linkin Park-group number one in the world! Their creativity remarkable! For me all albums of group the best!

Hybrid Theory followed by Meteora. My favourite album of all time is Hybrid Theory, so much so that i got the HT symbol tattooed.

Attachments:

They all are great, but I'd have to say A Thousand Suns. It's the most creative and most awesome album in my opinion. It had a really good feel to it with the more techno-rock feel to it. And it was just simply amazing. I mean, Living things has that techno/rock combination to it too and it was awesome but, I prefer A Thousand Suns the most. All of their albums are great though. And they all show a different sort of "side" to Linkin Park. LP FOREVER!

Thousand Suns

not really a hardcore fan then are you?

A-jay Neji said:

im a linkin park hardcore fan soo i guess meteora is the best although i love minutes to midnite aswell actually it's hard to choose bro

all albums is awesome <3 LP

The only songs you need for your example are the requiem, papercut, no more sorrow, lost in the echo, when they come for me, waiting for the end, numb, iridescent, the catalyst and in the end

У Линкин Парк все альбомы прекрасны...Для меня все песни разные и любимые...

hibrid theroy and meteora!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service