What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 27606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Until now my favorite album was hybrid theory... I cannot believe I am saying this but I think Living Things is now my favorite!

All album of lp

I'm think the best album of LP is Hybrid Theory with their nu metal, but the rest of albums are genial too.

Hybrid Theory.

I haven't even considered buying any of their newer albums. I feel cheated every time a new album is released with their "new and evolved sound" with it being so boring and overall bad.

No album will be as memorable as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, where everyone I know memorized the lyrics to the entire album as  they were that fantastic... Nowadays, I'd rather listen to country rather than the "new and improved" Linkin Park.

I take that back, Living things is actually pretty good... Still don't like the ones in between. Well, to each their own.

Grid Lock said:

Hybrid Theory.

I haven't even considered buying any of their newer albums. I feel cheated every time a new album is released with their "new and evolved sound" with it being so boring and overall bad.

No album will be as memorable as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, where everyone I know memorized the lyrics to the entire album as  they were that fantastic... Nowadays, I'd rather listen to country rather than the "new and improved" Linkin Park.

living things :)

awesome :D

bayu x park said:

do you have it

thanks... :O
Liane Mabel Dueck Reimer said:

awesome :D

bayu x park said:

do you have it

They are all wonderful in their own way, I listen the Meteora all the way through every time, and Minutes to Midnight, and have favourite tracks on the others. Aw, who am I kidding? It's all awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service