What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 29032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me NOTHIG beats hybrid theoryyyy :)
Hybrid Theory
Well i love all the linkin park albums i agree the most creative is A Thousand Suns but i love the heaviness in Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

Hard to say. Minutes to Midnight is getting kicked out of the favorite list (not thats its god awful, its just not that good). Its a bet between A Thousand Suns and Meteora, but I'd have to say A Thousand Suns. Its more creative, and the songs have a meaning, which when you find it out, makes the songs better.

But most people don't care for meanings. I do . . . sometimes.

Hybrid Theory FTW.
Meteora is my fav
1. A Thousand Suns
2. Hybrid Theory
3. Meteora
4. Minutes to Midnight

Nuff said.
A Thousand Suns !

for me : 1) A Thousand suns

2) Minutes to Midnight

3) Meteora and Hybrid theory :D i can't choose ! :D

Im doing a project on them and we need 10 song playlist so either list top ten songs in your opinion or best album. Also pick your favorite song by them, I have to have a listening example.
HCG Activator

I love so many songs from every album, I don't really have a favourite - I am loving listening to A Thousand Suns because it is the newest so it's more exciting to me right now, but I love them all very much. Meteora was my first favourite cos it was the first one I owned so I got to really appreciate its music first (though I heard Hybrid Theory first but couldn't afford the album, then Meteora came out when I could just afford one new one, so I got it instead of Hybrid as I hadn't heard it yet), but I've loved every one of them and played them many many times since coming to own them. :-)

Aaralyn

meteora is my favourite album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service