What your fav album by Linkin Park?
A underground one?
Hibrid theroy?
Meteora?
Minutes To Midnight?
A thousand Suns?
Or one of there side projects? ( eg; fort minor or LP and Jay-Z )

Tags: Album, Best, LP, Linkin, LinkinPark, Park, favs

Views: 29035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meteora is their best album.That`s what i think . I like very much Mintutes To Midnight songs instrumental but Meteora still better.

In my opinion Hybrid Theory was the best album Linkin Park has ever made. The lyrics and new sounds that brought forth this band was all there. Although I admit that A Thousand Suns beats creativity. Everything they make is great, their music is just amazing.

I think... Living Things. Because, I just think so.

The thousand suns. It moved me with it's epic theme!

I think they're all equally great but I love Hybrid Theory the most I think. It's so hard =/.

All guys are invited to watch and Enjoy Real Madrid vs Barcelona live streaming HD video online internet TV On England – Premier League on your pc/laptop. It is too much easy to watch the Spain - Super Cup even you also watch the other important matches around the world. SPSO, Ch4,TV channel will Spain - Super Cup live stream game 2012 season. Don’t miss this great match, Join now.

Click Here Watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live

Match schedules
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Date: wednesday, August 29, 2012
Time : 22:30 GMT
Series : Spain - Super Cup

Welcome to watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream online International – Club Friendlies match HD video and TV link in here. watch all the games, highlight and interviews live on your pc/laptop. To watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live Spain - Super Cup match you need to buy a TV software clicking the link given before. Get instant access to the widest sports coverage on the net directly on your laptop from any location! Don’t miss this game live video streaming and high quality picture with live online TV.
You will get a TV software that you can watch 3500 TV Channel. Welcome to watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live online stream Spain - Primer a Division match HD video and TV link in here. watch all the games, highlight and interviews live on your pc/laptop. To watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live Spain - Super Cup match you need to buy a TV software clicking the link given before. Get instant access to the widest sports coverage on the net directly on your laptop/mobile/destop from any location! Don’t miss this game live video streaming and high quality picture with live online TV.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona live, Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream, Real Madrid vs Barcelona live online, Real Madrid vs Barcelona live soccer,Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream, Real Madrid vs Barcelona live tv, Real Madrid vs Barcelona live online tv,soccer live, watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live, Real Madrid vs Barcelona soccer live,watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream, soccer live online

Minutes to midnight and Meteora

All albums are amazing!!!But i like A Thousand Suns, it`s a very creative album!

Everything is amazingly fantastic, but I really love Living Things the best :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service