Linkin Park's new album soon?Probably in 2011? What do you think!?

Chester Bennington revealed a couple of things about the new album to magazine Kerrang! Let's have a look at the article!

In June 2011, Bennington revealed to Kerrang! that Linkin Park has begun working on new material for their next album. He explained, "We've been working on a new record for the past two months. The music is great and we're well ahead of where we're expecting to be. There aren't a whole lot of noises going on, but there are a lot of good songs. It will probably get a very polarized reaction. Which pleases me. As an artist, I want a reaction." The singer added that the band would be looking to tackle controversial topics on their new album, rather than the more personal subjects of their older material. "We've learned how to write serious songs and serious lyrics. We've learned how to deal with politics, faith and other things. Those are things that can get preachy really quickly, which we don't want to do. So you need to learn to talk to people and not at people", he said.[82]

Rick Rubin will be producer of the new album. "Typically we'll have a once-a-week meeting to go listen to the songs that they're coming up with and talk about them. For so early in the project, they are much further along than they have been on the last two albums we did. On A Thousand Suns there were still a lot of irons in the fire. We knew, 'OK, we can't do this forever. Let's leave this batch and we'll come back and address it when we start up again.'", Rubin said.[83]

From wikipedia!

What do you think, what Chester meant when he said ,,there aren't a whole lot of noises going on,,?How will album sound...and other!!!  

PLEASE COMMENT HERE! ;) Lq

Tags: 2011, album, article, comment, kerrang, linkin, new, park, release, songs

Views: 1390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah.. :D

Well, we all know that LP works for a long time on studio for make their music sounds perfect. Therefore, I think that the new album will be released approximately on 2013. But we can have a surprise! I really think they are working on the new album in this pause of the shows, so I am hoping they will be able to release soon. :)

And LP can't stop innovating their music, so I guess new things is coming. I loved ATS, nevertheless I really wish it could be less pop and more rock'n'roll. =)

I think it's gonna be great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrtXrEBJ4ow Here is my vocal, homemade cover for the song Here without you-3 doors down... I hope you like it! Please comment :)

Nice that Linkin are trying out more of their political, etc, lyrics - I enjoyed Waiting for the End and stuff on ATS that were political in a good way, so it'll be nice to say what further things they have to say on the new album. About the noises, I wonder if he means the sounds that Joe and co make on their equipment? Like the songs are just plain ordinary instrument songs as yet, no extra interesting programming from those guys yet? I liked Chester's words:

We've learned how to deal with politics, faith and other things. Those are things that can get preachy really quickly, which we don't want to do. So you need to learn to talk to people and not at people", he said.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service