I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, what's there to decode? It's the new LP logo jumbled up!!!
really confusing head hurt a little down there XD
it looks like somebody took your symbol and tore it up. What haters XD. hehe, i can tell cause I have an LP shirt hanging up on my wall. No I'm not obsessed. I'm just a big fan XD. Hmm... what's the difference????
i do noe dat.........but still....
still its wierd.ne ways dat song is freakin different.gud job MIKE!!!

John Wang said:
Um... didn't you know Linkin Park's plan on this new album was to make something new and get away from Hybrid Theory and Meteora??? Mike said making the same thing over and over again is boring and he said they will never go back to making an album like Hybrid Theory.

Sakura Smith said:
dear linkin park-ers i've heard d Catalyst n did'nt find it like d other linkin park songs.not as interesting[sorry].To be frank, it does'nt sound LINKIN PARK-ish!!!its a wee bit wierd!!
and a lil complain abt Mr Rob's hairstyle [of course!!].
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

Brightness Falls they were two explode forward at once air that would as the splender come strong and are groundbreaking

rahul trivedi said:
i dont think it has any thig to do with binary coz i converted the first to normal numbers and it came to 10142907736879470664 so if anyone can make any sense out of this then plz tell me

and i noticed that if u look at it from a large distance u can see some wierd object
Hey Guys, u know, for me linkin park just toke it to the next levet, I welly like ATS n the only deppressed thing is they came up with only 9 songs. I hope we dont have to wait 3 years to came up with new matriel.
theres a new riddle on itunes
Kamel LP said:
Hey Guys, u know, for me linkin park just toke it to the next levet, I welly like ATS n the only deppressed thing is they came up with only 9 songs. I hope we dont have to wait 3 years to came up with new matriel.

Why only? There are 9 full songs, but other 6 are very important, like bridge, to across river. So it's very important to listen whole album from beginning to the end. Great album, extra- ordinary album. Maybe to much electro and techno, but anyway, well done LP.
Y
I'm a little lost in here.. I'm new with this.. is this Mike who starts these discussions? The real Mike?
That is a logo of LP :P
hah

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service