I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u r ryt

Mike Shinoda said:
It might be a good idea for you guys to slow down, and think a bit longer before you post. Ha.
MIKE,WHERE ARE YOU?

WOULD BE GREAT IF ON YOUR NEW ALBUM YOU SOUND A BIT HARDER!!

I MISS HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA TIMES!!IT WAS AMAZING,MAGICAL,BEAUTIFUL TIMES.IT`S A PITY I WAS BORN IN UKRAINE NOT IN THE USA AND MISSED EVERYTHING MOST INTERESTING AND MOST EMOTIONAL!((((

yeah, this is how i found joe trading card for the first time ;3
Hey Mike will u please come to India?????Millions of fans are waiting for your concert here.......Waiting for the magicians in music.........If you come to India.then that will be the greatest gift an Indian can ever get in their life..........Please mike.......You guys are the best..There's no word to describe LP.......You just rock in each of ur album......Linkin Park is the emperor in the music kingdom......Go on.....LP rocksss

linkin park are at in again they r producing a fifth album :P cant wait

hey Linkers remember vote in the MTV for Linkin Park to the best

Maybe we have to find the logo, hidden on the site somewhere!!!!!

lmao Im going so slow that my comp hasnt loaded it yet! Waited 5 min and reloaded still nothing so how much slower do u want me to go? ;)

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
Latin maybe French, Portuguese germanic then latin again -lo meas us or they in relation to us? The Light has fallen from above or heavens sending it all to the dirt or ground ..is that Finnish? I have no idea what that word with the five is and the last one looks dutch or Swedish But I think it means end or finish or gone I'm just guessing I suck at puzzels

Just thought since i love this band and Green Day you could do an alblm with them. Just saying i would love that album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service