I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh joy ANOTHER MESSAGE!!!

I ran upstairs with the laptop to show it to my girlfriend ( who was still sleeping ) yelling LOOK LOOK LOOK A NEW MESSAGE!!!

She was like: "What the F did you wake me for again?" ( haha not a fan that's for sure ;) )

Oh haven't thought about the message yet but I really want to say in advance that any negative reactions on this topic towards LP suck and if you make one to the guys will make you a fake fan in my eyes instantly! Patience is a virtue!
Some people are still on out of topic. "Please come to...". Blah.

Hey "sekaligus" and "yang kuat" is my language! :D

Well it seems like scrambled words. Let's translate it to English and arrange it :)
yeah, i believe the lpassociation's translation is the one!!! great job guys!!!! it's a shame though that you didn't use greek words but WTF great message of course!!! ;)
The end of something? End of the world? I hope that doesn't mean it's coming out in 2012 if so I'm gonna be so pissed lol
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd

Falls to the brightness of

french

to the explosive

dutch

air, which would

galician

?????????

That the beauty come

dutch

????????????????//

time...

Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time
also....could anyone use a programm that could make a picture with white and black dots from the binary??? it may be a picture and a message ;) 2 in 1!!!
what is that ????
can't fine any decoder....

pls guys check....

this may be right... cuz i saw pictures converted to binary on google... but can't find a decoder

Kafes_lp said:
also....could anyone use a programm that could make a picture with white and black dots from the binary??? it may be a picture and a message ;) 2 in 1!!!
Let's hope, it's not the year the album is gonna come out... :p I gonna start find out what the code means tomorrow. Anyway, we need some computer experts... Computers works only with number 0 and 1... For example, the letter W is something like= 0000101001001

Get it, so we need computer experts.
Want a hint in the right direction? check LPA!

Lode Geboers (Flagger) said:
Let's hope, it's not the year the album is gonna come out... :p I gonna start find out what the code means tomorrow. Anyway, we need some computer experts... Computers works only with number 0 and 1... For example, the letter W is something like= 0000101001001

Get it, so we need computer experts.
I guess if your code in many languages is right !
I'm french and the" luminosité " is the light
so fall the luminosité according to me is that we should put the Computer'monitor light down !
I'll try !
Re, i'm not sure if my message was sent so here we go again,
I'm french and "la luminosité" is the light,
So according to me, "falls la luminosité" is about the monitor's light !
When i put it down the message is not the same there are many differents things on the right !
See ya In Paris !
Yvon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service