I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a viral people, so please fasten in your seat belts its gonna be a hell of a journey.
that is a binary code of something...
OMG Mike another puzzle. We didn't knew what it is but, can you explain the messages later. And iHope the new album is gonna be on Nov hopefully !
sekaligus = the same time,,n yang kuat = strong one,,

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
4 languages??
Mike, if you want to tell us something about the new album, you might as well just say it XD
in my language, sekaligus is at once, all at once and something like that, and yang kuat is also my language but the LPA said yang is also a chinesse, so i don`t which one is right, btw yang kuat mean the strong one i think

KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."
people, make a nibble or a double nibble, n translate into an alphabetical code
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
I love these messages, it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store :> At the moment I'm reading D. Brown's "The Lost Symbol", it's about old symbols, meanings and hidden secrets, so these LP messages blows my mind even more!
much love from Lithuania!
Binary numbers?!?!? Is the album named "Boolean" or something??
Waiting 4 new leads ;)
-JanV
hmm,,i want to make it simple mike,,,so i would say its about 'date,month,n year' of LP upcoming album,,,let see,,
10/11/'10??
DD MM YY

24/09/10

New Album on this Date lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service