I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm trying, I'm trying!! x thx for not revealing the answer too early=)
This is your art. You use sings like these- numbers, dollar signs- to create art and your own style and this is what I like most in your art.
the previous message reminded me of Matrix! So..maybe it has something to do with Matrix? xD
OK, seriously now, I am obviously too late for interpreting this...I just got up...but I'll see..So let's hope a binary converter, Google translate and my brain can help...

shinnizle {crazy} said:
that reminds me of MATRIX!
i think i get it. you look at the 1s, not the 0s
+1

That's true :)

Slash Stradlin said:
The Actual Meaning of this message from Mike is "Im Just fooling u people and making you think what it is, This actually means nothing, All this time u ate my brain by asking me "When are you coming to my Country (especially South Americans) and "When are you going To Release the Album" So Now its my chance to eat ur brain up"

LOL
This is your art. You use sings like these- numbers, dollar signs- to create art and your own style and this is what I like most in your art.
The Message is a Code , it's the old Machine Code , with the code all Programms and OS are written , but you don't see anything of this code today because there are newer and better understandable codes today , they all are written out of the machine code.I'll try to find out the message
That's sound.
Falls la luminosité = Brightness falls
de var to = they were two
ontplof = explode
edastada = forward
sekaligus = at once
airean = air
that
sería = would be
kuin = as
de pracht come = the beauty come
yang kuat = strong
la sono = are the
mäktig = powerful
terra = land
zerstören = destroy
tyd = time

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
MIKE!.. Are you into Robert Langdon or Benjamin Gates or Sherlock Holmes lately? But its ok.. I love detective and mystery movies. Heheh.. Playing a little game can be entertaining while all of you add final touches to the new album (or maybe its done, just waiting for the release! :D). And the second clue.. (or maybe the third because you updated the first one) is a binary code... was that something to do with TRANSFORMERS 3??? (please please please!!!) More power LP....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service