I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brightness falls they were two explode forward at once air that would be as the beauty come strong are the powerful land destroy time.

Thatz the Meaning of the message
i took the image and i blurred it a little in photoshop added some contrast so i could see the difference between the black and white colors, there are definitely some parallel lines, about 10 lines, so that could mean that the ASCII could not be correct, the image is darker on the right side and the left side has some dark spots and a bright triangle to me it looked like a face

here's the image :http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6310/lpmessage.jpg
if you have better suggestions let me know

about the text message here's the translation : falls the brightness they were to explode forward at once air,
that would as the beauty come strong are [mä5´ig] land destroy time
Shinoda is just fooling us. This message means Nothing lol

smokin said:
i took the image and i blurred it a little in photoshop added some contast so i could see the difference between the black and white colors, there are definitely some parallel lines, about 10 lines, so that could mean that the ASCII could not be correct, the image is darker on the right side and the left side has some dark spots and a bright triangle to me it looked like a face

here's the image :http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6310/lpmessage.jpg
if you have better suggestions let me know

about the text message here's the translation : falls the brightness they were to explode forward at once air,
that would as the beauty come strong are [mä5´ig] land destroy time
I think "mä5´ig" means "mäßig". Because the letter "ß" doesn't exist in english it's converted to a "5". Mäßig means moderate in german. Hope that helps
for some reason it looks like a big spider to me! :S :S
For those who didn't understand ;P , it's a binary code.
falls = ? falling ? or ? waterfall ?
luminosite = brightness or light
la = the
de var = they were
to = to?
ontplof = explode
edastada = forward
sekaligus = at once
airean = air
that = that?
seria = ? serious? or ? would?
kuin = as
pracht = the beauty
come = ? come ?
yang = ??????
kuat = strong
lo sono = are / is
terra = earth / ground
zerstören = destroy
tyd = ? time ?

I got half of them wrong but... at least I tried.
Brightness falls they were two explode forward at once air that would be as the beauty come strong are the powerful land destroy time.

Thatz the meaning of this secret message

Alex said:
falls = ? falling ? or ? waterfall ?
luminosite = brightness or light
la = the
de var = they were
to = to?
ontplof = explode
edastada = forward
sekaligus = at once
airean = air
that = that?
seria = ? serious? or ? would?
kuin = as
pracht = the beauty
come = ? come ?
yang = ??????
kuat = strong
lo sono = are / is
terra = earth / ground
zerstören = destroy
tyd = ? time ?

I got half of them wrong but... at least I tried.
Sorry, my mind is no computer, I can't translate binary codes....
Slash Stradlin said:
Thatz the meaning of this secret message

When the light falls the two will explode at once so it can arrive strong and powerfull and ground breaking?
(yeah english is not my first language)

sooo when the light falls could mean at the end of summer or autumn?
I'm pretty sure the album(s) (maybe they are releasing LPU10 at the same date too) is/are gonna come at the end of the summer. Usualy the summer ends on 22-23 September....
So here we are. 22- 23 September 2010 the release of the new album(s)
it seems like some sort of saying

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
I think he was about to answer us about the most popular question: When will the next album out? So it would be released this fall .... and perhaps two albums at once!! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service