I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Words or idea for a new song
This is one for some real smart wizkids..
This is a single new?
"De pracht come" ain't correct dutch xD
De pracht komt = The beauty comes ^^ Maybe they mean that?

Btw that south-african stuff is dutch too (south african is like dutch but then in a funny way, you don't understand what I mean unless your dutch ^^)

ari g. said:
esto es lo que entendi
los resultados los pongo en español Falls la luminosité = Cae el brillo (francés) de var to = se trataba de dos (noruego)
ontplof = explotar (afrikaans))
edastada = adelante (estonio)
sekaligus = de una vez (indonesio)
airean = aire (euskera)
that = eso (inglés)
sería (español)
kuin = como (finlandés)
de pracht come = la belleza viene (holandés)
yang kuat = fuerte (malayo)
la sono = son los (italiano)
mäktig = poderoso (sueco)
terra-zerstören = tierra-destrucción [destrucción de la tierra?] (alemán)
tyd = tiempo (afrikaans)
Mike knows what he's doing! He knew just how smart we all are and knew we could figure it out. I'm sure there will be more messages to come... *plays suspense music in the background*
I see your intrepretation and got this one from the LPassociation.... the best i can come up with the two put together is that LP is answering the one question they have been bugged with for so long: When is the new album coming out?

"At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." (LP association)

well, to me, this message sure sounds promising :D
k from the link mangherita i think thats how u spell the posted from the lpassociation. this is all we really need to know, and 1000 comments could help but this is "the meaning":

"Putting it all together, I'd translate it something like this (and this does involve some personal interpretation, so it's up for debate): "At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." I think "time" may be at the end for the last part to be translated as "most powerful and ground-breaking yet" or something to that effect."

peace out guys and keep posting, u guys r awesome and i'm glad to be a fan
HA I KNOW WHAT THE MESSAGE MEANS (:
LP is gonna destroy the earth with beauty xD
M-M-M-Mike :D Binary code? You're such a cube.. I tweeted it but maybe you're not gonna read it.. Whatever.. I'm sure you don't want them to convert it.. that would be too easy for a message from Holy Shinoda's extra creative brain :D I can't wait to see how the fans gonna react.. I'll head to the Main chat after posting this comment.. I cracked up when I checked the message.. You're amazing.. :D
Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time
I'm Margherita (not mangherita) BTW Yes I think this is everything we were looking for. I want to thank's LPassociation for solved this Mike's puzzle
For those of you who want to see the solution: http://www.lpassociation.com/

Marques Duggans said:
k from the link mangherita i think thats how u spell the posted from the lpassociation. this is all we really need to know, and 1000 comments could help but this is "the meaning":

"Putting it all together, I'd translate it something like this (and this does involve some personal interpretation, so it's up for debate): "At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." I think "time" may be at the end for the last part to be translated as "most powerful and ground-breaking yet" or something to that effect."

peace out guys and keep posting, u guys r awesome and i'm glad to be a fan
Excuse me, I wanted to add just one thing:
Mike, the discussion would be more interesting if you do it yourself also. If nothing else, to let us know if we understand it or not. Think about ^_^ With love from Italy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service