I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike made this thread to have more comfortable access to all the funny thoughts of fans...
Alex said:

When the light falls the two will explode at once so it can arrive strong and powerfull and ground breaking?
(yeah english is not my first language)

sooo when the light falls could mean at the end of summer or autumn?
I'm pretty sure the album(s) (maybe they are releasing LPU10 at the same date too) is/are gonna come at the end of the summer. Usualy the summer ends on 22-23 September....
So here we are. 22- 23 September 2010 the release of the new album(s)

Oh and the message was posted on 23 so should it be pure coincidence? or it was intentionally?
wow, you guys are really smart.
i'm pretty sure the multi-lingual phrase has something to do with this.

or mike's just messing with us.
Alex said:
Alex said:

When the light falls the two will explode at once so it can arrive strong and powerfull and ground breaking? (yeah english is not my first language) sooo when the light falls could mean at the end of summer or autumn?
I'm pretty sure the album(s) (maybe they are releasing LPU10 at the same date too) is/are gonna come at the end of the summer. Usualy the summer ends on 22-23 September....
So here we are. 22- 23 September 2010 the release of the new album(s)

Oh and the message was posted on 23 so should it be pure coincidence? or it was intentionally?

Or when the light falls is after the 21st of June.
When the light falls the two mean that the day could be the two.
So it could be the 2 July but it seems too close.

I'm french so I don't know if the sentence "will explode at once" means it will explode at least.
And the rest could mean that the arriving of the album will seems to be like an earthquake in the world of music ....
Why do you keep reposting the same thing?!

Slash Stradlin said:
The Actual Meaning of this message from Mike is "Im Just fooling u people and making you think what it is, This actually means nothing, All this time u ate my brain by asking me "When are you coming to my Country (especially South Americans) and "When are you going To Release the Album" So Now its my chance to eat ur brain up"

LOL
nope. lockjaw is an "old" instrumental :)

Yvonne Brückmann (lipa84) said:
lol...you're funny.
On youtube i read, that the new album is called beyond every horizon and there are released a few songs, lockjaw or something like that.... Is there something true in it?
its a binary code but there´s nothing in the message, c'mon the new album NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O fucking god! .. you so amazing Mike! ... i understand this message .. i see you Brazil man!
damn guys, we should write a book and call it "The Shinoda Code", would be a bestseller in no time :D
Oh...

mhm

I don't know but thats a bit to difficult for someone who has no experience in such things... :)

mhm Oo
Translated:
Falls brightness they were to explode forward at once air that would be as the beauty strong are powerful land-destroy time.

That's the order of the words o_o But if you put them in a more meaningful order:
Brightness falls, to explode forward at once in air, the beauty would be strong and powerful and that would destroy time and land.

What I get out of it:
When summer ends (brightness falls), the new album will be released (explode at once in air), the awesomeness will blow your mind and be ground-breaking. =D

I'm probably wrong, just how I see it...
Could be symbolic of how epic their new album will be. =) As well as the release date. Might mean something different to everyone so I'll leave you to your own thoughts.
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd

what means that??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service