I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

guys its a sort of anagram. The random words and phrases that we translated now must be pieced together in a coherent sentence.
17 different languages or more. My translation is ugly. I am from germany.
If brightness they were to explode forward at once air, that would as the beauty come strong. Are powerfull earth distroing time.
It sounds terrible.
See LP in Frankfurt Germany
I am getting crazy
Look on page 12. c: Two translations (similar) there.
*mäktig
Where are people getting the '5' from o_o

Florencia maria Camara said:
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd

what means that??
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time."

That's the best I got.
@Karen Miller:
What I get out of it:
When summer ends (brightness falls), the new album will be released (explode at once in air), the awesomeness will blow your mind and be ground-breaking. =D

best translation so far (:..I think it really makes sense
OMG I'M IN THE MATRIX???LOL!!!CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THAT MESSAGE FOR ME???PLZ~~~!!!
Didnt understand that message at all but your doing a good job,i mean your really building the suspence bout the new album YOU ROCK MIKE LP ROCK LP ROCK LP ROCK!!!!!!!
It's what ants think about while following each other's chemical trails... very pretty!
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
That is what it means.
Does anybody love Profesor Layton or something? hahaha :)
D: Im so confused!! Haha :) I wish I had a super brain to figure this one out.
In my opinion those 010010010101 etc number are diadic system, computer language, I will search for a translation and reply :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service