I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats right :)))) just translated it too :)

Victor V8V said:
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
That is what it means.
Ooookay, we know the meaning of the message. Now, the million dollar question: What's the connection between this and the static?
looks all like informatics to me and i sucked at informatics at school so stop it please ! :D
All I saw was 0's and 1's
its computer code.
well "la" is the and "de" is of...luminosité im guessing means luminescent or light...

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
hi luminosité is french for light
good luck

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
i dont get it.....
the thing is, u have to think about the grammer structure of other languages int o account...English uses subject-verb-direct object as an example...but spanish is direct object-subject-verb

Swards31 said:
Nice one mike, get a sentence, translate each word to a different languages and then turn it into binary. If only the message made sence.

After binary decode:

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

After various translations:

If (German) brightness (french) they were to (norwegian) explode (afrikkans) forward (estonian) at once (indonesian) air (Basque), that would (portugese) as (finish) the beauty (dutch) come strong (malay). Are (italian) powerful (swedish) land-destory (portugese-german) time (afrikkans)

Source: LpLive.net
"ontplof" means explode in dutch, and "pracht" means beauty
Hope this helps, can't wait for the new cd!

N

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:

binary code
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." this is the translation of the codes. I think that is a previw about the new disc.

Credits: Linkinparkbr.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service