I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it album artwork? Lol. No idea. But can't wait =]
Am so excited for the new album. They have exceeded all expectations and then some with their music. Absolutly amazing.
How about this, perhaps these are the tracks to the new album. Listed like this, although some may need to be strung together, i guess anything is possible:

Brightness falls
they were two
explode
forward
at once
air
that
would be
as
the beauty come
strong
are the
powerful
land
destroy
time
Brightness falls
the two explode
at once
in the air
and the beauty
would be
strong and powerful
destroying
land at time

Think we have some new song titles!
It's the release date of the new album > 10/11 because at the end of october they will be on tour in Germany!
With a translator ASCII, we can get the words :

Falls (english)
la luminosité = Brightness (french)
de var to = they were two (Norwegian)
ontplof = explode (afrikaans)
edastada = forward (estonian)
sekaligus = at once (indonesian)
airean = air (Basque)
that (english)
sería = would be (spanish)
kuin = as (finland)
de pracht come = the beauty come (Hollandic)
yang kuat = strong (malay)
la sono = are the (italian)
mäktig = powerful (Swedish)
terra = land (Portuguese)
zerstören = destroy (dutch)
tyd = time (afrikaans)

(I didn't do it xD but I found the solution and I try... It's correct !)

Brightness falls they were two explode forward at once air that would be as the beauty come strong are the powerful land destroy time.

Just find the corect order xD
may be whith the initials of the words ? (I think it's not that but... may be ?)

PS : I'm french so sorry if my english isn't correct
Darkness Falls...I thought that after the white noise of the other day
it's in binary language, I think. Maybe you have to feed it into a computer or something.
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time" If this is the correct decode than I have no clue what the further meaning of it is.Mike you got me stumped this time but I love your creativity though.I'm hoping this is giving us a clue about when the new album is released or I least that is what I think it is or it can be lyrics to a new track IDK(scratches head) LP YOU GUYS ROCK =)"
i doubt this is right but maybe there saying a relased date in july but that would be way to soon and no promotion for anything, or maybe a single will be released by the 4th of juy. "2 explode at once in the air etc" just a thought
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land a
nd time
hmm this recent i've seen a lot of posts that say Falls, and the last msg white "rain" falls... i think i speak for all of LPU when i say "WTF IS UP, LP?" haha love you guys~ (come back to the Garden- NYC)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service