I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

at least there isnt any viruses there :D LOL anyway its probably a code from a file/application or smthin... dunno cuz im not bothered thinking :D
Binary, the one time computer science comes in handy, gonna be a bitch to decipher, though
Love the class name for the link, btw "discuss". Least it delivers what it promises
that's a binnary code.... damn can't you give us te answer?? can't wait for the new album so i will try to decode it heheeh
People... I still thinking that we have to translate in diferent languages.... are you certain that it's wrong this theory???

PS: Sorry about the mistakes in English... I'm Brazilian!
Ivan Astahov said:
Fore those of you who didn't understand, LPA's variant was WRONG.
I suppose THRE SI NO spoon WORDS in this binar code!!

The binary code has something to do with it, theres no way it just randomly happened to spell all those words in binary
what is this
Maybe this code is just cover for some picture? or this code IS the picture by ASCII-art?
i see square mokey or lion or something like that :D
its binary.

binary written like that references computer code.

computer code in relation to music implies electronica.

I think we can expect a new CFTI/Session track.
could this message say that every country related to a language in that sentence, will have a promotional tour show?
Yeah we haven't really thought much about the computer/digital aspect this theme is def taking and how that will relate to the album

Wojo said:
its binary.

binary written like that references computer code.

computer code in relation to music implies electronica.

I think we can expect a new CFTI/Session track.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service