I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha, this is so funny, I just laugh with all the theories I read! Guess you guys are doing the same.
The message is a mix of english, spanish, chinese, portuguese, germanic,... words. This smeels like fun. What are you trying to do with us? xD
Ive gota feeling that Mike has told us everything about the new album, including the title, cover, release date and song titles.

I think the release date could be either 10.11.10 or 11.10.10 or 01.10.10 or 01.11.10

But I think that consiering its the 10 year anniversary of Hybrid theory ( released October 2000),the release date may be 10.10.10 (10 days before the first date of the tour). Seems to tie in somehow.

I still think that the words of the translated code may be song titles too and that maybe the binary code will be the album cover.

Maybe the album will be called ' new message'.
mike shinoda no entiendo nada de esoo! que tratas de decir alli?
falls: if, la: the, luminosité: brightness, de: from, pracht: clarity, mässig (?): abstemious, terra: earth, zerstören: destroy,

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
if brightness were added to the explosive then aerate, that series of dust becomes strong. ???? land-destroy time.

maybe it's about an old prediction for 2010, like that for 2012 (Mayan calendar). maybe they're going to release album on that day :-/
New Mesage? More like "More Messages"
You know the static gif file had More Messages Coming Soon written on it. Or maybe the album will be titled: Red Herring
Deanlp said:
Ive gota feeling that Mike has told us everything about the new album, including the title, cover, release date and song titles.

I think the release date could be either 10.11.10 or 11.10.10 or 01.10.10 or 01.11.10

But I think that consiering its the 10 year anniversary of Hybrid theory ( released October 2000),the release date may be 10.10.10 (10 days before the first date of the tour). Seems to tie in somehow.

I still think that the words of the translated code may be song titles too and that maybe the binary code will be the album cover.

Maybe the album will be called ' new message'.
Ivan Astahov said:
I Think it's downgrade - firts it was 8-bit, now it's binary... what's next?

Actually, we've obviously determined that it's binary, but each 1 and 0 in binary represents 1 bit. Binary is separated into octets to make 1 byte. 01000110 is 1 byte, or 8 bits. There are 143 octets, therefore 143 bytes, which would be 1144 bits (yes I typed the whole thing out and separated them into octets). Not much of a "downgrade" when you look at it really ;). Definitely an upgrade. Also, I think LPAssociation's interpretation is the best.

LPAssociation said:
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet."

Just my 2 cents ;)
We are all assuming that the message is in the binary code, what if the message is in the IMAGE of the binary code? The black part between 0 and 1 could form something like words, other images or stuff :P
El significado vendría a ser algo así: “Al final del verano, todo explotará con un lanzamiento que será de un gran esplendor y fuerza, como la luz. El sonido será potente y rompedor como no ha habido hasta ahora.”
I'M SORRY I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH
It is obviously a press release. At the end of summer (August/September) Linkin Park will release a new album which is ground breaking. Song lyrics? No thats a monkey's conclusion.
Hi,
What is this?
what these messages?
will have to be with the new album?
Mike give more hints?
I like it!
someone said the weird word is "moderate" but idk if that fits in with what i already said...

Ricardo Aguilar said:
so far, when i messed with the translations that everyone got, i came up with this. the words in parenthesis are words i’m not sure about but they kinda make sense.

“Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd”

"if the brightness of (air) (was) to explode forward at once, that would, like the splendor, (come) strong. we are (idk wtf) ground-breaking time"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service