I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i give up guys
The binary code is exact, like math: the numbers correspond to those words in lots of languages (like the "Imagine" idea by Lennon LOL). I think the final message is another question: bring us nowhere again. Whatcha think?

Linkin Park has the secret messages everywhere with everyone. I love that! And I think Mike thought about make this messages all day long. LOL!
Would it be a part of a song??

That is what the message means: "Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful,destroying land and time."
In another word: meteoro! Yeah, so similar to Meteora, right Mikey? XD

We are close? Tell us!
Ookay I did a lot of google searches hoping to find more stuff hidden in the message. So far this is what I could come up with.
Attachments:
Gleam will not fall, divided into two parts, an explosion in the air, is this beauty will outshine everything around, destroying the land and time
wow i don't have that much time on my hands
I give up with this one, my brain hurts...
I'm not sure if that has a meaning. It doesn't make sense for me but I guess that I always have been a mess whith these kind of things. Sorry :(
I like this the best so far

Joar Westerlund said:
Gleam will not fall, divided into two parts, an explosion in the air, is this beauty will outshine everything around, destroying the land and time
hmmm oct. 11 2010? release date?
message from UFO?
someone has traslate this and it says:
" at the end of the summer all will explode with a release that will have a big splendor and strenght like the light. The sound will be powerfull and breaker as never has been until now"

sry of my very bad english... im spanish
I discovered something: "wow i don't have that much time on my hands" is that right?

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Bina...

cant wait to see you guys over here in Brazil!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service