I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if its rite...sekaligus (malay) means at once...yang kuat (malay) the strong...dats all i knw...

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
Hey guys! I just recognize the word "seria" which is portuguese and means "would be".
See what Mike makes to us.... lol

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
guys, try to use tradukka.com
yep.. I'm sure that's a message binary.. but i have no idea what it means
well well you mister shinoda are making me going bananas first a sand rain at least that´s what i thought it was and then this elaborate image with a lot of binary code it´s becoming a challenge interesting by the way i give a lot of thought XDDD
Most probably announcing the new cd dropping this summer?
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet."

"No final do verão, elas explodirão de novo, e o resultado será magnificente e forte. O som pode quebrar o chão e é o mais poderoso até agora" (Portuguese-Brazil)
This is what I got guys: Falls the brightness of existince to explode forward at once air, that would be as of beauty come strong. Are the powerful ground-breaking time
it doesn't make much sense right now...
If you look away from something appear, but the translation that everyone is talking about can be a piece of new music? (Or not) O.o hahah LOL
Well, mentally I can form a image. But it's difficult to link all. seems like there some letters hidding. But I don't think so. Give us a help *-*
very, very dificult!
I hate puzzles ¬¬
according to mike, we need to search more.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service