I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I put it in a binary to ascii converter and I got something a little different then what some of the other guys have posted, not sure if someone else has discovered this yet or not since I haven't read the entire thread.

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd."
Not yet:
http://twitter.com/m_shinoda/status/16980520449

He's following this forum.
maybe i'm just crazy, but i definitely saw it as a stereogram. not too much use, because all i saw in the stereogram was the linkin park symbol...the one with the triangles....
LucidoFelice said:
why do i have the feeling mike's just trying to get us to overthink this? maybe what we're looking for is so much simpler than translating the binary (as if it was a decoy, haphazardly slapping together words from other languages). it could be any number of things:

1. the album's coming out on some midnight release on 10.10.10, which would be pretty awesome
2. it's actually a list of where LP is going to tour (from the languages of each of the words in the sentence)
3. it's the guitar tab for their first single lol j/k
4. it could even be a promo for an 8-bit rebellion update
5. heaven forbid it's actually morse code
This is a near direct translation. The original text is binary, and the translation of that binary is many languages. This is the first translation from binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

This includes malay, indonesion and german. Here is the next translation to English:

"She falls brightness, they were to explode, forward at once in the air, that would than the beauty as yang strong. It are May land-destroy time."

We do not know what yang translates to, but it is part of the ying-yang which means two opposing forces. Who knows? Add onto this please ! :)
I ran the ASCII translation through Google Translate and got this

"She Falls luminosité de var to ontplof edastada airean well, that kuin seria de pracht come strong. Lo sono mä5'ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

She Falls, Come Strong? Song lyrics maybe? I don't know, but thats all I could come up with on my own. I think Lachy Rich is on to something though. Damn it Mike. Give us something straight for once.
Not yet:
http://twitter.com/m_shinoda/status/16980520449

He's following this forum.
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time" thats what it says
anyone here has google chrome? because using it I found this but I don't know what it means:
Responses headers:
Cache-Control:max-age=1344
Connection:keep-alive
Content-Type:image/jpeg
Date:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 02:52:02 GMT
Expires:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 03:14:26 GMT
Last-Modified:Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:58:48 GMT

does it means that the image is going to desapear at that time?
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"

which could mean this

"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet."
It can't be morse code. I checked, nothing that makes sense comes up. Maybe we're overthinking it. Maybe we need to figure out what the words mean, like a prophecy or something. I know, totally Yoda, but what do we have to lose?
AnnaLP said:
anyone here has google chrome? because using it I found this but I don't know what it means:
Responses headers:
Cache-Control:max-age=1344
Connection:keep-alive
Content-Type:image/jpeg
Date:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 02:52:02 GMT
Expires:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 03:14:26 GMT
Last-Modified:Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:58:48 GMT

does it means that the image is going to desapear at that time?

I don't think so. It could be just random stuff Google threw out there, but IDK.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service