I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AnnaLP said:
anyone here has google chrome? because using it I found this but I don't know what it means:
Responses headers:
Cache-Control:max-age=1344
Connection:keep-alive
Content-Type:image/jpeg
Date:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 02:52:02 GMT
Expires:Fri, 25 Jun 2010 03:14:26 GMT
Last-Modified:Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:58:48 GMT

does it means that the image is going to desapear at that time?

Actually, I just checked, if that were true, it would already be gone. GMT at that time would have meant about an hour ago.
Hey I'm just saying in case anyone's still curious, "yang" could mean "the" or "which", it doesn't really matter in a sentence really. :)
Are we anywhere near cracking the code?

Lachy Rich said:
This is a near direct translation. The original text is binary, and the translation of that binary is many languages. This is the first translation from binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

This includes malay, indonesion and german. Here is the next translation to English:

"She falls brightness, they were to explode, forward at once in the air, that would than the beauty as yang strong. It are May land-destroy time."

We do not know what yang translates to, but it is part of the ying-yang which means two opposing forces. Who knows? Add onto this please ! :)
OK, this is crazy but... what about the solar eclipse?
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
brightness will fall, the two (sun & moon) (well, they won`t explode lol) but they will be together in the air, ...
but destroying land and time? that`s weird

btw, the eclipse will occur on July 11.

I know this is totally crazy and I can be wrong... I think I am xD but when I read the sentence, my first thought was the eclipse
I like the logic of the solar eclipse, it fits from what I can tell.
"The moon and the planets are Yin; they have shape but no light. This they receive only when the sun illuminates them. The former masters regarded the sun as round like a crossbow bullet, and they thought the moon had the nature of a mirror. Some of them recognized the moon as a ball too. Those parts of the moon which the sun illuminates look bright, those parts which it does not, remain dark.[34]" from wikipedia

Alicia <3 said:
OK, this is crazy but... what about the solar eclipse?
"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
brightness will fall, the two (sun & moon) (well, they won`t explode lol) but they will be together in the air, ...
but destroying land and time? that`s weird

btw, the eclipse will occur on July 11.

I know this is totally crazy and I can be wrong... I think I am xD but when I read the sentence, my first thought was the eclipse
?
Maybe it has to do with the way the new single is written. Seeing as this is binary code, it could be possible that the new single is in binary form, music that has two sections, section A and section B. Each section is usually repeated. Section A often ends on the dominant note, or the 5th scale degree, and section B ends on the tonic, or the first scale degree. This is in contrast to the use of verse-chorus form in popular music—the contrast between the two sections is primarily one of the keys used. Therefore, we can possibly see a single with two sections, and the two sections will differ in key signature, and possibly time signature and tempo. The instrumentation could possibly be different. Seeing as we have 2 vocalists in this band, maybe each of them will take a different section of the song to create a different mood. That could also be backed up with the "yin and yang" that is in the literal translation.
the last line of the matrix code of LinkinPark.com/Message is 00101110
if it's in yymmdd or ddmmyy form the new album's gonna be released at november 10 2010
n if it's mmddyy the new album's gonna be released at october 11 2010

yeah.. that's my detective sense...
even according to http://tinyurl.com/32vuckz the new album releases at september 24 2010
Maybe it's the guitar tab for the new Linkin Park song....

Hahaha I kid, I kid.
KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?

i'll translate the Indonesian ones
sekaligus = at a time or at once
yang kuat = the strong or the powerful

hope it'd help to finish this puzzle
if I was really going to look into it figuratively:

"falls la luminosité" could actually mean "the light will shine in fall" or "daybreak on the first day of fall". so the release date could be midnight on september 23rd (the fall equinox). they might be doing it then to go along with their idea of the concept album (maybe autumn plays into the story?)

although I really do like the idea of the eclipse. just imagine the sun disappears, and when it returns, there's a new LP album to rock the earth again. =]
yeah, we're definitely overanalyzing this. i don't think it has anything to do with binary /ASCII because if it did, we would've decoded it already. and so far, none of us have gotten it. but then again, it's not something as simple as the album being released 10.10.10 because he said it was difficult, and expected none of us to figure it out. with that being said, whatever the message is trying to say is (relatively) easily accessible because he linked us to a search engine. and i'm pretty sure this has to do with either the album/tour dates; 8-Bit Rebellion wouldn't attract this much tension/panic.
I was playing with the image and it seems that some codes are underline, I din't translate yet, but what if that is an order to translate them? the new image is this:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service