I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trying to think outside of the box. The brightness falls could actually be a more literal action, such as something bright falling to earth, such as maybe a meteor? (Meteora?) I've decoded this on my own and came to the very same conclusions as everyone else here, so at the moment, I'm sorta lost. I will say, I've done some extreme searching on Google, and found some references to a few things, such as Master Camacho's Korean Karate and a book Greece in Evolution, but I doubt these tie in seriously in any way

??
i tried an image search of image001.jpg, and all i got was a picture of two brazilian girls with gigantic rear ends. let's not overthink the googling either -_-
get to it!!!

AnnaLP said:
I was playing with the image and it seems that some codes are underline, I din't translate yet, but what if that is an order to translate them? the new image is this:

I tried that, but if you don't type binary exactly right you end up with gibberish. I altered the levels on the image myself to try to figure it out better, but all I keep ending up with nothing. I think this is a cool idea but a dead end.

Ricardo Aguilar said:
get to it!!!
Are we going in the right direction.....we did the ASCII to text & got words from 5 or six different languages & got this "Brightness Falls they were two explode forward at once air that would as the beauty come strong are the powerful,land destroy time" . What is mike telling us by pointing to the search engine. For one thing its damn simple & we are overlooking it..any new ideas guys ?
All ideas have been great so far. The eclipse suggestion was nice and so was the autumn equinox. I'm excited to know what it actually is, lol.
It has to be the guitar tab for the new single!!! Haha

Peter Kein Benjmain said:
All ideas have been great so far. The eclipse suggestion was nice and so was the autumn equinox. I'm excited to know what it actually is, lol.
Pallavi's right in saying that most of my assumptions are grossly simple. the equinox is a naturally thing to think about, but most albums these days are released on a tuesday. september 23rd is a thursday, thus it would be "ground-breaking" in a sense that not only is it a new direction for the band, but also ground-breaking in a minor sense that it's breaking through the traditional release date.

it could be ascii art, even: http://www.amicopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ascii.jpg

but we're definitely overthinking this XD mike should let us know if we're getting closer
oops, i just happened to rip off the posts before me. i didn't see them before i posted this. but it could be that, with the black background to skew the picture a bit.

LucidoFelice said:
Pallavi's right in saying that most of my assumptions are grossly simple. the equinox is a naturally thing to think about, but most albums these days are released on a tuesday. september 23rd is a thursday, thus it would be "ground-breaking" in a sense that not only is it a new direction for the band, but also ground-breaking in a minor sense that it's breaking through the traditional release date.

it could be ascii art, even: http://www.amicopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ascii.jpg

but we're definitely overthinking this XD mike should let us know if we're getting closer

Does this make any sense. oO ..i am doing binary to text again

Well if you blur the image.. you can see the diagonal patterns and a face-like dark area on the right ..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service