I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the underline codes are the same that I found, but now I can see some codes that was impossible do discover before

Evan Liao said:

Well if you blur the image.. you can see the diagonal patterns and face-like dark area on the right ..
Anyone else searching Google finding odd connections to a Plague?
I think you guys are over doing it... Here is what i've got so far:

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig,
terra-zerstören tyd.

Falls = if (germ)
la luminosité = the brightness (fr)
de var = they were (norwegian)
to
ontplof = explod (afrikaans)
edastada = forward (estonian)
sekaligus = at once (indonesian)
airean = air (basque - alpha),
that
sería = would (galician)
kuin = as/both... and (finnish)
de pracht = the beauty (dutch)
come = as/both... and (italian)
yang kuat = strong (malay).
Lo sono = Are (italian) _
mäktig = powerful (swedish)
terra-zerstören = land(pt)-destroy (german)
tyd = time (africaans).

If brightness were to explode forward at once to/in the air, that would be both the beauty and strong. (These) Are powerful, ground-breaking time(s).

or

If brightness were to explode forward at once/instantly in the air, that would be as beautiful as strong. These are powerful,
ground-breaking times.

Or maybe is something not so formal, like 'explode forward instantly in the air' could be: 'blow up'. :P

LMAO with this! Wish we could know if we're getting warmer or colder!
The message is not Binary its the ones in the code they form " IT'S COMING SOON!"
Seriously? Yeah, makes sense. Damn. ¬¬' How could you tell?

Matthew Kocher said:
The message is not Binary its the ones in the code they form " IT'S COMING SOON!"
i turned out the lights and looked at it from a distance the ones are able to form words and the ones formed that i might be wrong but the message is similar if im wrong also it might be " It's Semi Complete" that one is more accurate IMO :) hopefully i'm right

Tatiana Nahuz said:
Matthew Kocher said:
possible message: if the brightness of the two explosions come forward at once in the air, it would be as strong as the beauties are powerful, its the time of the destruction of land

if it is binary... and after it's translated from the many languages... and then put together in our English grammar... the final message could be some sort of riddle or metaphor for something... so it could be a 4 part puzzle -.-
how did u figure this all out? you're genius!

Mark Preston said:
How about this, perhaps these are the tracks to the new album. Listed like this, although some may need to be strung together, i guess anything is possible:

Brightness falls
they were two
explode
forward
at once
air
that
would be
as
the beauty come
strong
are the
powerful
land
destroy
time
Is it lying a little to the left side, like diagonal? It really does seem like there's something on the image, but isn't it to much of a coincidence to have those same numbers signify actual words from binary code??

Matthew Kocher said:
i turned out the lights and looked at it from a distance the ones are able to form words and the ones formed that i might be wrong but the message is similar if im wrong

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
" It's Coming Soon" or " It's Semi-Complete" one of them is the message i know in my intsinct

Genesis Moreno said:
possible message: if the brightness of the two explosions come forward at once in the air, it would be as strong as the beauties are powerful, its the time of the destruction of land

if it is binary... and after it's translated from the many languages... and then put together in our English grammar... the final message could be some sort of riddle or metaphor for something... so it could be a 4 part puzzle -.-
Out of darkness; creation
You know, reading all the various translations, light... exploding... power, could all this be referencing the first message???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service