I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its not exactly ALL of the ones thats that tricky thing its most,but not all

Hilary said:
yeah...I don't see ITS COMING SOON at all. I tried what you said but nothing came to me. I also tried highlighting the ones, but it just looks like a mess. Besides, the coincidence of the binary code spelling words AND arranged to make words is very unlikely.

how do you highlight?maybe i can show
where they are
Matthew Kocher said:

Hilary said:
yeah...I don't see ITS COMING SOON at all. I tried what you said but nothing came to me. I also tried highlighting the ones, but it just looks like a mess. Besides, the coincidence of the binary code spelling words AND arranged to make words is very unlikely.

I did it in Photoshop

Matthew Kocher said:
where they are
Matthew Kocher said:

Hilary said:

do you download that? and how did you get the pic?

Hilary said:
I did it in Photoshop

Matthew Kocher said:
where they are
Matthew Kocher said:

Hilary said:

I was thinking the other message said: more messages coming soon, what if this image means more than one thing? Like we have the text, but if you play with the image you can see codes underline, maybe figures, etc. Maybe we should put everything together to find the answer.
I know this is crazy but I can't think in anything else, all I know is that my head is already aching.
although it is unlikely that they would come together like that, but would it occur to you that they made it too be like that and plotted all the ones?

Matthew Kocher said:
do you download that? and how did you get the pic?

Hilary said:
I did it in Photoshop

Matthew Kocher said:
where they are
Matthew Kocher said:

Hilary said:

dude, i guess its the date when the new album will be released..... :P
"if the brightness of the two explosions come forward at once in the air, it would be as strong as the beauties are powerful, its the time of the destruction of land"

Call me a nerd for thinking this, but it reminds me of IK Pegasi, which is a binary star that is thought to go supernova at some point in a few million years, the translation reminded me of the whole two explosions thing...... plus the code is written in binary. Long shot? Yeah totally. But since we are all guessing, why not? lol
Did someone read the code from the last to the first ?
ohooooooooohhoooooo mike i got u it means that the new album is like message lol
OK, I got the answer from susie: "it's about LP, their music evolving, with their fans, collectively powerful
becomes in time evolution, time doesn't exist, it's destroyed" This is the best answer ive got... I'm not sure, my brain juz exploded x

Any ideas? Cross your eyes. sit far away. turn off the lights. Something! This is keeping me up til 3 A.M.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service