I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys I have an idea.. let's ask Robert Langdon to solve this mystery! hahaha LOL
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet." sounds great doesnt it?
falls that come

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
It'll be released either at the end of summer, or shortly after summer the and the CD will be extremely big.
"SEED". i think it say SEED. it could be referring to joe hahn's the seed or to likin park planting a methaphoric seed as in changing music for ever as we know it ergo "ground breaking... genre breaking." i hope this is right idk but i found this video that reminded me of how much i miss/ loved gondom wing plus i remember that in on of their videos gondom wings where set all around a bed room c:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1116750723237539049#

oh nd this is the link to the LP vid: some where i belong.. the funny thing it that the elephants come alive....ground breaking eh muhahaha c:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcs5PRxEXq4
I searched "If the brightness of two luminosities come at once in the air, that would be as beauty as powerful. This can be so powerful, that can destroy earth's time" on Bing...n i got this http://www.bing.com/search?q=If+the+brightness+of+two+luminosities+...'s+time&go=&form=QBLH&filt=all&qs=n&sk=

and i found a page Lighting the Home...http://www.archive.org/stream/lightinghomeluck00luckrich/lightingho...
It is a book...May be the title of album is "lighting the home"
A friend of mine came up with this:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"


It's a supernova.

From NASA's website:
"A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. At its maximum brightness, the exploded star may outshine an entire galaxy. The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun. Astronomers recognize two types of supernovae -- Type I and Type II. Type I supernovae probably occur in certain binary stars. A binary star is a pair of stars that are close together and orbit about each other. A Type I probably occurs in binaries in which one of the stars is a small, dense star called a white dwarf. If the two stars are close enough to each other, the gravitational pull of the white dwarf draws mass from the larger companion. When the white dwarf reaches a mass about 1.4 times that of the sun, it collapses and then explodes."


There you have it: the brightness, two objects exploding at the same time, releasing great amounts of energy. And if you do a image search, you find beautiful photos of supernovas - "the beauty would be strong and powerful". Finally, if a Supernova was to happen near Earth, there would be a catastrophe, there are even theories that say that the dinosaur extinction was due a supernova explosion near the planet - "destroying land and time"
I told you before Its a Supernova....you can check previous pages...:D...n btw nice Search!!

Inês said:
A friend of mine came up with this:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"


It's a supernova.

From NASA's website:
"A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. At its maximum brightness, the exploded star may outshine an entire galaxy. The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun. Astronomers recognize two types of supernovae -- Type I and Type II. Type I supernovae probably occur in certain binary stars. A binary star is a pair of stars that are close together and orbit about each other. A Type I probably occurs in binaries in which one of the stars is a small, dense star called a white dwarf. If the two stars are close enough to each other, the gravitational pull of the white dwarf draws mass from the larger companion. When the white dwarf reaches a mass about 1.4 times that of the sun, it collapses and then explodes."


There you have it: the brightness, two objects exploding at the same time, releasing great amounts of energy. And if you do a image search, you find beautiful photos of supernovas - "the beauty would be strong and powerful". Finally, if a Supernova was to happen near Earth, there would be a catastrophe, there are even theories that say that the dinosaur extinction was due a supernova explosion near the planet - "destroying land and time"
You did? sorry, I didn't read all the (35!) pages of posts =P

ManRaj Singh said:
I told you before Its a Supernova....you can check previous pages...:D...n btw nice Search!!

Inês said:
A friend of mine came up with this:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"


It's a supernova.

From NASA's website:
"A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. At its maximum brightness, the exploded star may outshine an entire galaxy. The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun. Astronomers recognize two types of supernovae -- Type I and Type II. Type I supernovae probably occur in certain binary stars. A binary star is a pair of stars that are close together and orbit about each other. A Type I probably occurs in binaries in which one of the stars is a small, dense star called a white dwarf. If the two stars are close enough to each other, the gravitational pull of the white dwarf draws mass from the larger companion. When the white dwarf reaches a mass about 1.4 times that of the sun, it collapses and then explodes."


There you have it: the brightness, two objects exploding at the same time, releasing great amounts of energy. And if you do a image search, you find beautiful photos of supernovas - "the beauty would be strong and powerful". Finally, if a Supernova was to happen near Earth, there would be a catastrophe, there are even theories that say that the dinosaur extinction was due a supernova explosion near the planet - "destroying land and time"
hahaa...no need to be sorry...:P....but i guess we got search some more facts..http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/linkinparkcommessage-1?id=31...

GeekInThePink said:
You did? sorry, I didn't read all the (35!) pages of posts =P
ManRaj Singh said:
I told you before Its a Supernova....you can check previous pages...:D...n btw nice Search!!

Inês said:
A friend of mine came up with this:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
It's a supernova.

From NASA's website:
"A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. At its maximum brightness, the exploded star may outshine an entire galaxy. The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun. Astronomers recognize two types of supernovae -- Type I and Type II. Type I supernovae probably occur in certain binary stars. A binary star is a pair of stars that are close together and orbit about each other. A Type I probably occurs in binaries in which one of the stars is a small, dense star called a white dwarf. If the two stars are close enough to each other, the gravitational pull of the white dwarf draws mass from the larger companion. When the white dwarf reaches a mass about 1.4 times that of the sun, it collapses and then explodes."


There you have it: the brightness, two objects exploding at the same time, releasing great amounts of energy. And if you do a image search, you find beautiful photos of supernovas - "the beauty would be strong and powerful". Finally, if a Supernova was to happen near Earth, there would be a catastrophe, there are even theories that say that the dinosaur extinction was due a supernova explosion near the planet - "destroying land and time"
I found this link http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads3/4c2480aeaaa39/4c2480ae95277-solar.gif
it was on Mike's blog posted by DONEY
hi.
I'm japanese:)
So,I can recognize japanese:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service