I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm confused O_____o
Cant wait to listent the new album.
Okay, guys, but try to decode the message - we are all looking forward for their album :P
here is 3 versions of the code, made with GIMP
Attachments:
"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

Above sentence roughly translates to

"Falls the brightness they were two exploded forward at once air, that would as the beauty come yang strong. It are mä5'ig, land-destroy time."

But English translation doesn't make much sense. What do you say?

Funny.. It contains words from French, Norwegian, Afrikaans, Estonian, Indonesian, Galician, Finnish, Dutch, Malay, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German languages. :D

KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."
It definitely sounds like this could be the description of a phenomenon which is perhaps the new album title or something different. Such as Supernova, Solar Flare, who knows
Ohh yeah. Linkin Park wants that all fans work together to figure out the sentence. This is very interesting. ^^
so great^^
supernova, space...hmmmmm

http://tinyurl.com/36lub94 - mike posted this yesterday in his blog
luminosité: french brightness, de: spanish: for; sería: would be (spanish). Lo sono (portuguese, galician) the sound

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
seria - would
sono - in portuguese is sleep, but in italian is dream

Noemi said:
luminosité: french brightness, de: spanish: for; sería: would be (spanish). Lo sono (portuguese, galician) the sound

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
Supernova is the name given to celestial bodies arising after the explosions of stars (estimate) with more than 10 solar masses, producing extremely bright objects, which wanes until they become invisible, passed a few weeks or months. In just a few days its brightness can intensify in 1 billion times from its original state, making the star as bright as a Galaxy, but over time, its temperature and brightness decreases until it reaches a level lower than the first.
Might be something with base64... still puzzling

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service