I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bro theres just one problem, mike said that this was wrong and we need to search harder. he gave us a link to google.
good luck

Andres Escobar said:
Puzzle Solved: At the end of summer, all explode with a pitch that will be of great splendor and strength, as the light. The sound is powerful, as there has been no breakthrough so far. (Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd.)
New Album in September ... That's All.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marques Duggans said:
bro theres just one problem, mike said that this was wrong and we need to search harder. he gave us a link to google.
good luck

Andres Escobar said:
Puzzle Solved: At the end of summer, all explode with a pitch that will be of great splendor and strength, as the light. The sound is powerful, as there has been no breakthrough so far. (Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd.)
Looks like you still need hints. Here's my last big help. Rob Walker got the closest so far (below). Keep searching.

Rob Walker said:
Google Translate each word....
Falls = Falls, If, or In Case
la = The, Her, A, or It
luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
kuin = As, Like, Than, or But
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
Lo = It, Him, The or To it
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
terra-zerstören = Terra-Destroy
tyd. = Time

See if you can make a sense out of that...
so we are on the right track i guess. translate it we must lol plus we NEED to us google lets do it yaaaa!!!!

Mike Shinoda said:
Looks like you still need hints. Here's my last big help. Rob Walker got the closest so far (below). Keep searching.

Rob Walker said:
la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

But Mike what else can we search???!!! are their even more translations???????????

Mike Shinoda said:
Rob Walker said:
Falls = Falls, If, or In Case la = The, Her, A, or It luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

Again:
lo sono = are (italian)
yang kuat = strong (malay)
mäktig = powerful (swedish).

Mike Shinoda said:

Rob Walker said:
la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

maybe a light will fall from the sky the will be strong enough to destroy time? that probably doesn't help a bit
i love your game mike!! hahah you are the best!!! cant wait for the new album!!! fan since the beginning, till the end!!! see you soon in paris!! :)

Mike Shinoda said:

Rob Walker said:
la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

the end of the world?? 2012???

Tatiana Nahuz said:
Again:
lo sono = are (italian)
yang kuat = strong (malay)
mäktig = powerful (swedish).

Mike Shinoda said:

Rob Walker said:
la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

Hmm....
Google is necessary.
Very necessary.
So, first, we should try to fill in those "unknown" words in Rob Walker's translation. Or, by unknown, I mean try to figure out what in God's name mä5´ig is.
The translation for terra-zerstören was Terra-Destroy. Terra is Portuguese for Land, so terra-zerstören could mean land-destroy, or the destruction of land.
I tried putting mä5´ig in Google, but that didn't get me much of a result except for a track code for Freerider 2, which I doubt is helpful.....
Interesting... yang = the (malay) and kuat = strong (malay).
Why would a noun (beauty) and a adjective (strong) be connected like that??? Is so weird... I think things got REALLY lst in translation here.
just tried searching a bit!
Falls: The Falls Festival is a New Year's Eve music festival, held annually in Lorne, Victoria and Marion Bay, Tasmania Australia since 1993. It lasts four days, from December 29 to January 1 each year.
KUIN: Quincy Regional Airport (IATA: UIN, ICAO: KUIN, FAA LID: UIN), also known as Baldwin Field, is a city-owned, public-use airport located 10 nautical miles (19 km) east of the central business district of Quincy, a city in Adams County, Illinois, United States.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service